Newbie Check-In Area & Intro Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Obey Wann, Sep 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    That's 'cause she posted in the "Big Newbie" thread. Lots of good info in that one there is ;)
  2. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
  3. cyodarun Retired RMFF CR

star 4
    Kitt, baseball cards! I have a collection from the 60's and 70's......have not had them out of the box in at least 10 years.....
  4. Jada_Kraden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Name: (rl) Danny (sw character) Jada Kraden

SW Related Interests: Books, Toy collecting, Online Simulator, Costumes, Music, Games.

Non SW Related Interests: Storyboards, Character creation, Movies, Film (with lack of a good camera) and long walks on the beach *l*

How did you get started on SW: I was taken to see Episode IV on it's re-release in 1978 (dont remember it) then out came Episode V and have been addicted ever since.

How did you find this board? My friend joing a SW club in San Jose, California. I was really interested, so my friend asked around ..low and behold there's one in my neighborhood.

drop me a line sometime!
  5. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    Welcome Jada! Its cool that you found us!
  6. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Welcome aboard!!!

We have some great people in here. Books Collecting and Costuming seem to be the big draws w/ this group, so I think you've found the right place :D
  7. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome Jada!

Welcome newbies!
  8. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Jada, welcome to the group.

I'm Void, the Southwest Region Support guy....I get blamed for the people in blue colors :)

Anyway we got a great team here, welcome aboard. If there is anything I can do for you, you can click on that pretty "send private message" link and let me know.
  9. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
  10. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Name: Steve
    SW Related Interests: Movies, books, collecting, computer games, etc. (everything :D )
    Non-SW Related Interests: Celtic stuff (eg. Braveheart/Scotland/etc.), Books, movies, etc.
    How did you get started on SW: Sat down and watched the movies when I was a young lad. Been hooked ever since.
    How did you find this board? Post all across the FanForce. Enjoy meeting other Star Wars fans, decided to drop in on one of the busiest groups. :D
  11. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Nice to Have you around Haggis!
  12. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you for having me. :D Man! It blows your mind when you think about how many Star Wars fans there are in the World!
  13. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    hey , cool ! another D_H . watch out ! we are multiplying !

look at all these new people .

welcome new people . i hope you can read fast . it gets crazy in here some times .
  14. Sparhawk Jedi Padawan

Hello all,

My name is Brian and I live in Pueblo. I work in the Springs so I have recently posted on that board.

Age is 32. and yes I did see the original star wars at a theater in Pueblo. Since then it has burnt down. ahh the memories

Star wars related interests: Well just about anything that has to do with star wars. I really like collecting watches and stamps. I am starting to get into making props.

Non star wars: I have an 18 month old boy that keeps me busy. He also love star wars .. hehe I think. I like to read fantasy books and am into fantasy football and sports in general. I also love computers and messing around with them.

I found this board by talking with some of the cool springs people.

This is an awesome board. Sheesh it would probably take 3 years to get caught up!

I hope to meet some of you over time.. this sounds like a really cool bunch!!

Take Care,

Brian
  15. Jedi_Pilot Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome aboard, Sparhawk.

We have the Starfest con coming up weekend after next, it might be a kind of low pressure place to meet some of us.
  16. lori71 Jedi Master

star 4
    What is a Star Fest? Sorry...I'm new on the RMFF board. :)
  17. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
  18. Vadox Jedi Padawan

Name: Vadim

SW Related Interests: Movies (especially the original trilogy), plastic models, toys.

Non-SW Related Interests: Movies and filmmaking, photography, science fiction, visual arts.

How did you get started on SW: Watched the original trilogy as a kid (must have been around 9 or 10) and was blown away. The rest is history :)

I just recently discovered this board through theforce.net. It looks like there's a quite dedicated crowd of fans here! I'm going to Starfest too, so hopefully I'll see you all there :)
  19. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    welcome vadox!

its cool that you are going to starfest. find our table and come meet all of us.
  20. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Definitely stop by and see us at StarFest. We've got a table and a panel presentation set up for that one.

Have any questions or comments or really sarcastic remarks, I'm your CR and I'm here to help :D

Also make sure to check out the Handbook, it can answer a lot of questions about this group.
  21. LadyCallista Jedi Padawan

Name: Jennifer
    SW Related Interests: I am only a writer in this regard...I love fanfiction and RPing :)
    Non-SW Related Interests: Singing, volleyball, writing OTHER things, hehe...and art I guess...I'm attending the Art Institute here in Denver, so it's kind of an obligation :D
    How did you find this board?: I think a friend showed it to me ages ago...but I just now decided I'd roam the forums...and there's a Denver group! so heck!

EDIT: I am a writer that doesn't know proper english! lol...leaving out words left and right
  22. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    Welcome LadyCallista!! glad you could join us. are you going to starfest?

and how many jenn does that for us?
  23. LadyCallista Jedi Padawan

I don't know what starfest is [face_plain] *Goes to read up*

and I imagine there's a whole heck of a lot of Jen's....*changes name*
  24. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    star fest is a con that is coming up the weekend after easter. umm its addy is starland.com and then click on the starfest logo.

and dont worry about the name thing 8-} we have way more michaels then jens.
  25. Jedi_Pilot Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome LadyCallista. :)

JKB- I think this makes three, which puts the Jen's just behind the Michael's.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.