main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie Check-In Area & Intro Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Obey Wann, Sep 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flicksmom

flicksmom Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2002
    Hi all...

Name: Teresa, you can call me "T", everyone else does

SW Related Interests: the books, fanfic, living with SWoholic boy and his toys. Thankfully he only gets a few of them otherwise we'd be at war.

Non-SW Related Interests: my horse of 12 yrs, my husband of not quite 2 months (alpha order or order of preference? Don't ask....), reading, my graphic designer job when the coworkers aren't driving me insane, my email, old movies...that's enough for now.

How I got into SW: well...I never saw the original movies - the parents weren't Sci-fi people. I do remember reading a book about ESB as a kid in daycare. I saw the OT on TV and just kinda grew from there. I revisited it once I moved in with now hubby and needed new reading material. And I'm still reading his books.

How did I find the board? Cruising out of curiosity while reading fanfic. :)

BTW: I live in Thornton

2. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    Welcome. I'm usually the only one on here after 10:00 or 11:00. This is just a fun place and we hope you enjoy your stay and when Jenn gets back on she'll say "Welcome, yadda yadda yadda, join the Estrogen Brigade, yadda yadda yadda." J/k Jenn.

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    well i am usually here too. i just dotn fidn anyone esle to talk with so i head to the JC. and welcome to all who have joined recently.

4. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I think the women of the group will soon out number the guys ;) Welcome to the boards, there are several of us up in the Thornton/Northglenn area. There are lots of things going on, come and join the fun!

5. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    welcome "T" ! i also live in thornton .

6. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Woo Hooooooooo!!! Another Girl!!!!!!!!!

We will rule the RMFF! Oh, yes, we will [face_mischief]

7. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I direct all newbies, and oldbies who never read it to check out the FanForce FAQ, it covers most of what you would need to know about how FanForce operates, and includes the Terms of Service, which are the only rules here, anything else is just guidelines.

FanForce FAQ

8. SITHOVERLORD-DOC

SITHOVERLORD-DOC Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2002
    Hello
    Name. Doc
    Age 28
    SW intrests , costuming
    non SW intrests costuming

Well Hi, Some of you may know me and others may know of me. If you were at the Medi play last night I was the Endor camando. if you were at the con in the spring I was Jaba. any way Just saing hi befor I post a thread.
    Doc

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    What's up Doc? :D

Welcome to the group!

10. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    hi doc ! glad you could join us .

11. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    This guy's got some mad props and costume makin' skills.

12. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    Just seeing if a 33 year old white guy who grew up in Texas can get away with a phrase like that :D

13. Red3StandingBy

Red3StandingBy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002

You looked cool last night Doc!
    I was one of the boring uncostumed folk there loading up on DVDs and LotR collectibles.

14. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    ah, yeah, I met you at StarFest and we ran into you again at MileHiCon when you were talking to the 501st guys at the vacuforming thing.

15. SITHOVERLORD-DOC

SITHOVERLORD-DOC Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2002
    Um, I was one of the guy that did the Vacu-form panel. I kind of headed the latex side but the bald freak thats me. So lets talk costumes. who wants what No wait should I start a new thread?

Doc

16. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    lets star a new thread for that. but yo usay you do latex? how good are you with masks? and do you knwo how to make a tail for a barabel?

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    JKB-That's the guy I was telling you about when I gave you my ideas for the tails (Doc contributed to those ideas ;) )

18. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Estrogen, smestrogen........OW!!!!!!

Welcome to all the new folks!

19. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    Hey all my brother wants to say hi. he is trying to join but he is having problems getting it to work. but is joining. i am not the only member of the fanforce down here now!!!!!!!

hi, this is Dan Birrer,as my bro stated i have applied many times and have only gotten 1 e-mail, and now that account doesnt work!!
    We are still tring to get a pueblo chapter going.we have the people but getting them orginized is an issue.

talk to ya l8er
    Birrer

20. cyodarun

Apr 23, 2002
    Star Wars fandom is genetic!

Welcome, and get in here!

21. darthdickalanb

darthdickalanb Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2002
    Name: Richard

SW Related Interests: I like to focus alot on just the movies and none of the books card games i dont believe its star wars unless it came strait from george. COLLECT ALOT of action figures. so thats it for me realy the movies and collecting memorabillia.

Non-SW Related Interests: making movies (star wars and non star wars), skateboarding, snowboarding, paintball, chillin'

(How did you get started on SW: I got kinda a funny story about this one. I watched them alot when i was really young just becuase my older bros did. I cant remember ever watching them on my own or not though till i got older. Umm my copy of sw was taped off the tv. When your young you dont realy know whats going on in movies so i always thought a new hope started in the cantina scene (thats where the taped started) so one day i went to my friends house when i was like 9 or 10 and we watched his copy. i was blown away that there was a whole other part to a new hope and ever since i'v been hardcore fan.

and a new question:
    How did you find this board?
    sw celebration 2 brought me here. i'v been here before i was supposed to go on a caravan to indiana with some people from here but it didnt work out are you guys still here? sorry about that.

22. cyodarun

Apr 23, 2002
    Welcome Richard! So what do you think of the Ep. II DVD after watching a taped version of ANH?

23. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    Hey

Name: Duncan
    SW intrests: EU in general, books, comics, games, RPG, all of it. i also am making a card game :D
    Non-SW intrests: non SW? what is this real life you speak of ?[face_plain]
    Really i'm into D&D, computer games, Xcountry... geek stuff
    How i found this forum: been posting for a while and i decided: well shoot i might as well take a look at that fan force stuff... here i am

24. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Glad to have you around Duncan!!!

25. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    Wow our ranks grow by the day, well almost. I am thinking that someday our numbers with reach 100. Could you imagine it? 100 RMFFers we dominate the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.