main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie fan here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by Rainbow_Ichi, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow_Ichi

Rainbow_Ichi Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2006
    Hi!

I'm Rainbow Ichi. And I was slowly getting obsessed after watching SW #1 4 5 6 all in one go,
    just after the new year racket me and my best friend's family made outside their home.

Weeks later, I started browsing for SW fanfiction, and I loved it!
    Then today, I accidentally met and also was able to watch Twilight Jedi, which intrigued me, which brought me to conclude that the man in the Jedi suit nearby to be one of the actors. I approached and we conversed, together with the person who produced or directed that SW fanmovie. We conversed and I came upon the information about this forum and other such websites related to Star Wars.

So here I am. I may not be that active, but I'd love to have news about movies, fanfiction, fanart perhaps, and other tidbits that I might slowly begin to enjoy.

Pleased to meet you ^__^

2. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Well hello there! Stompboxx here, your friendly neighborhood Chapter Representative. I remember you from the other day's trooping, glad you liked TWILIGHT JEDI.

Yes, I'm the guy in the Ep3 Anakin costume, and yes, I produced and directed the fanfilm, not to mention did the post production work on it. Welcome! Welcome!

3. Rainbow_Ichi

Rainbow_Ichi Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2006
    Hi! and thanks! :D

I'm enjoying this place! the fics I'm currently reading on this forum have many variations ^__^

I'm even on reading the 'Vader Monologues' by Blind Man because Anakin and Vader are such a wicked pair!! *giggle*

Thanks again for the invitation![face_peace]

4. muchis14

muchis14 Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2006
    hello, newbie din, great to be here!

5. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Hello there! and welcome to ya'all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.