main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MartyBrandt, Aug 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyBrandt

MartyBrandt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2004
    Hey all,

Im new here. My names Marty (just incase you couldnt tell lol). Im 17 and in Las Vegas Nevada.

I hope to get started soon with joining and such. As of now I dont have a costume or anything. Im hoping to get one soon.

-Marty

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    welcome Marty to the boards!!!

When you get a chance, check out the Boards Guidelines at the top of the the thread listing.
    Its called WELCOME TO THE TSS BOARDS! please read this first

Youll find we are very busy bunch o wacky people (especially Acthar, "The Thread Ogre")

:p

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Welcome, Marty!! Great to have you here!

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    thread ogre?! THREAD OGRE?! ACTHAR SMASH!

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey, Marty! We're glad you found us! As of now, there are no rules or restrictions for membership, so if you want to join, you're in! You can post here as much as you want, and come to any and all offcial Fan Force events.

6. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    Hey I'm Jimmy and I'm 17 and I'm interested in joining, but I was wondering how do I find out when the meetings are and if I have to dress up.

7. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    As of late, there have been no official Fan Force meetings (we get together to play RPGs on Saturday nights), and no one is required to dress up. It's not like the 501st, though we like to dress up for star wars premiers and things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.