Newbie here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Derek237, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Derek237 Jedi Youngling

Hi, I just registered to these forums. I guess I'm too vain to just post in another thread and have decided to make this new topic.

I've been a SW fan since I was a kid but I guess it kind of died down until I started studying the classic films in my Science Fiction course in school. We're still in the middle of watching the 3 but after seeing the first, I thought it was really awesome so I watched it again at home on my VHS copy. So yeah I'm really enjoying all the movies all over again and have spent the last few days looking at different SW websites and everything, and I came across this forum, was intrigued, so I signed up.

So. Just thought I'd say hi, and I hope to stay around for a while and get into some good discussions.
  2. Star_Angel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome to the JC Derek, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them and please, feel free to hang out here and get to know other SW fans from all around the globe.
  3. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Welcome to the boards Derek. There is nothing wrong with starting your own welcome thread, in fact, it makes it easier to know that you are here. :)
  4. Teegirloo Jedi Master

star 6
    Welcome Derek i hope you enjoy your stay.
  5. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards.

Yup, it's perfectly okay to start your own introduction thread here in WNU. That's what this forum is all about! Of course we have a bunch of other threads, you may like to check out the Forum Index to take a look at them. There's some social threads here you're welcomed to post in too, just don't be a stranger, we're all friendly here.

There's stuff beyond this forum of course, for that you may like to check out the Map of the Boards. Don't be shy to explore. Enjoy your stay!
  6. WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hi Derek! Welcome to the boards! :)
  7. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Derek237! :)

It would be really great if you stay for a while and I'm pretty sure that you find some good and interesting discussions. Just take some time and go through the different boards. There are so many, so there have to be some places that you will like. :)

Have you already found your local FanForce (FF)? It's much to fun to be with other SW fans from your area. Sometimes there are even visitors from other countries. Just take a look. It's worth. :)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :D
  8. Shaelyn_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    WELCOME!!! I'm new too, but I have my cousin to help me out. Don't worry and make yourself at home. We don't bite, unless you're a tasty food item.[:D]
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.