Hi Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Amarna, Jun 5, 2014.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Amarna Jedi Youngling

Hello!

Thought it'd be nice to introduce myself a bit. :) I'm 27, a mother to two girls ages 7 and 20 months, married and obviously a huge Star Wars fan. I've loved Star Wars ever since I was first exposed to the movies by my dad in 3rd grade. I've read a lot of the books, watched the movies more times than I can count, played some of the video games (just now getting into KOTOR though, I somehow missed that boat when it came out) and am starting to collect some toys again. Sadly I had a house fire a few years ago that demolished my old collection so I've had to start from scratch. :( I love both the OT and PT and am very much looking forward to all the new material coming out.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and hope to see you around the forums!
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @Amarna - Hi & welcome. If you are looking to discuss the new films we will probably see a bit of each other. Sorry to hear about your collection but, hopefully, you can find some joy in making an adventure out of rebuilding it. Check out the forums, get involved, have fun and @.tag a staff member in here if you have any questions or concerns.
  3. Asajj_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 1
    Did you mean ages 7 years and 20 months or 7 months and 20 months? If it is the latter...how do you have time to post!? :eek: Either way you have your hands full. Welcome to the boards!
  4. Amarna Jedi Youngling

Thank you for the warm welcome you two! I meant a 7 year old and a 20 month old. :) Sorry about the confusion.
  5. Malcolm Reynolds Force Ghost

star 5
Moderators: Skiara