main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Newbie here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Ahsoka's Tano, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Hey all. Just signing into this forum for the first time. I guess I wanted a venue to talk about the movies and especially the TV show tie-ins. As you've already guessed, I was a huge fan of the Clone Wars series, and was extremely disappointed that it was cancelled. Like I'm sure many of you did, I signed in for a month-long trial of Netflix just to watch the final "Lost" episodes of Season 6. I'm watching Rebels now, but am still waiting for things to pick up with that series. The latest episode with the Luminara reveal was the best one to date. I'm holding out hope that my favorite character of the pre-Empire era makes some kind of comeback in the new series.

2. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    Welcome to the forums! :)

Looks like you've already got things set in mind for the site. Hope your stay can be enjoyed. :p

Checking out the Star Wars TV forums is right down your road, but I'll also suggest checking out the Community forums too, plenty of folks to converse with there. I'll be popping in on the Clone Wars forums for the show. I can agree in being disappointed that it was canceled. :_|

Looking forward to conversing on the site. See ya in the future. ;)

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight Bane

Jedi Knight Bane Jedi Master star 1

Feb 21, 2014

Your going to like it here I don't post a lot but you will love it here.

Commander Krix likes this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards Ahsoka, yeah I haven't watched Rebels yet. Saw a preview of the animation and wasn't too keen on it. As for discussing the movies, you came to the right place :)

Any questions please feel free to ask.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Ahsoka's Tano! :)

I hope the same. It would be a shame if they bring in all new charakters and none of the already "existing" ones.

As said above, you'll find some good places to discuss every detail about SW and you'll have fun! :)

See you around! :)

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.