DFW, TX Newbie here...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Master_of_Metropolis, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_of_Metropolis Jedi Padawan

Hello all...

Brand new here, and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Oak Lawn area in Dallas, and just moved back here from NYC. I would love to meet more fans in the area, and hope to talk to all of you soon!

...Oh, btw, I'm a costumer...:D

2. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Welcome, M_o_Metro...

Check out our DFW FanForce.net site for more info. Hope to see you at our meeting next weekend!

3. Nikohlas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome Master. We are ALWAYS glad to have new members added to our ranks. I hope to here more from you and see you at the next meeting as well.
  4. Master_of_Metropolis Jedi Padawan

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welome!
    I will, unfortunately, not be able to go to the meeting next weekend. But, please let me know when the next one is!
  5. DarthDooku Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey everyone,

I am new to the Southwest board, but have been posting on the main board for more than a year.

Do we have a thread established for information on advanced tickets sales in the Dallas area?

Thanks
  6. Grand Moff Joker Force Ghost

star 4
    Unfortunately, no. It's not just that WE don't know anything about advanced tickets.... it's that not even any theater chains yet know about them. They're still awaiting the policy to be handed down from Fox and Lucasfilm. Word is, the hold up is due to the fact that Lucasfilm is making a LOT of demands on theater owners about how they have to display EP2, and a lot of the theater chains are balking at the restrictions.

Basically, expect to hear official word (probably on StarWars.Com) one week prior to the day that advance tickets will go on sale. Unless the surprise us today or tomorrow with an announcement, it's starting to look like tickets will go on sale one week prior to the premiere (which would make it Wednesday or Thursday, May 8 or 9).

Stay tuned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.