main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary newbie here

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth_zam, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_zam

darth_zam Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    I just registered yesterday. I'm from Baltimore County, and it's possible I'm one of the youngest people here (I'm 13). I had no idea there was a whole group of people as crazy as me! I'd love to come to a meeting if it's nearby and at a good time (I'm in drama club). I'm also interested in acting in fanfilms.

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Welcome to the Forums darth_zam! Yet another Sith! Hehe, we're takin over yeah! [face_devil] Again, welcome to the Maryland Fanforce and hope to see you at the meetings.

3. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Wow, another fanfilm person! If you can make it to the meeting on the 28th (or the next fanfilm meeting), then I'll certainly be able to get you a part in a fanfilm that we're making. Very cool!

M.M.

4. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Darth Zam, chissdude10 is thirteen. Welcome, we accept folks of all ages! :)

5. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Although, you would not assume it by speaking with me. :D

So, you an EU fan dude? What school do you attend?

6. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Chissdude, I think Zam is a she. :)

7. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Welcome darth_zam! My little bro is 13 also and he comes to most of the meetings (unless he has soccer games). But either way, you can make tons of friends just hanging out on the boards!

Welcome welcome!

8. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Hey darth_zam! Because of your age, you may want a parent or other adult guardian to accompany you to one of our meetings. This is for safety reasons and to let your parents know what happens at the meetings. :)

9. darth_zam

darth_zam Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    in case you're wondering, I go to Pine Grove Middle school and I'm in 8th grade, but I'm in all advanced classes so I'm smarter than your average 13 year old.

10. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    If your that intelligent why do you post all your post's starting with lower case letters?

J/k 8-}

Still you have refrained from answering my question? Are you into the EU??

11. darth_zam

darth_zam Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    Yeah, I guess I'm a EU fan, but I'm still kind of learning all that EU stuff. I really need to find some time to read.
    So, what's involved in a meeting? When's the next one? Where is it?

12. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Our next meeting is next Saturday, September 28 at the Applebee's at Annapolis Mall. Check the thread titled "Ninth Meeting" for further details.

M.M.

13. DARTHIG88

DARTHIG88 Jedi Master

Mar 28, 2002
    Welcome young one,
    I`m looking forward to completing your training, by now you know your father can never be turned from the darkside of the force...
    Sorry I kinda let myself go there, anyhow welcome, sorry to say I can`t make the next meeting but I hope to see ya at the Oct meeting...................

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi.
    At last we will have revenge!!!!!!!!!!

14. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Welcome to the boards. We would be honored if you would join us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.