main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Newbie in Las Vegas, NV

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sand Devil, May 7, 2015.

1. Sand Devil

Sand Devil Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2015
    Good morning team,

New to these boards and excited to be here. 501st and RL member in Las Vegas, NV. Looking for a Master to help with a specific question on protocol. Looking forward to talking with this awesome group of fans. Have a great day.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Sand Devil - Welcome to the forums. Let us know what your questions may be. Otherwise, go have a grand time around the boards.

3. Sand Devil

Sand Devil Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2015
    A Chorus of Disapproval - Thank you for the welcome sir. We have several costume enthusiasts who would like to start a new group in Las Vegas. We were pointed to TheForce.net by The Twin Suns group out of CA. Is this the place to start that process or are we lost in space? It seemed like they started their group here and then branched out, but are still part of this group. Thank you again for any assistance. Have a great day.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Check out our Fan Activities section or the forum for your local Fan Force (linked from the main forum page).

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! I was about to link you to the Nevada fan force, but I see that you already found your way there :) I hope you're able to restart the group! That would be really lovely :)

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome if you need help ask away.