newbie looking for TCG, RPG players north of Denver

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by inter0p2, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. inter0p2 Jedi Padawan

Hi,
    Huge star wars fan and just found this site. Brand new to SW tcg and RPG (d20) (never played card games or rpg in past either) and am looking to play, but am having trouble finding players north of denver. (broomfield, boulder, louisville, longmont areas)

I saw the events down in englewood on the 16th and 30th and may be able to make it, just looking for people north of denver.

2. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome!!!!

I was hoping you would see my responses to you looking for places to play RPG in the gaming boards and get you over here :)

I'm sure we can get ya hooked up.
  3. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Welcome aboard!!!! Glad yu hooked up......get with ClockWork about RPG's, he can probably get yu rigged fer bear....FLOL! Any Sunday that folks want to meet at my place up here in Coal Creek for an SW RPG, just let me know....!
  4. rfuthey Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think we're also going to play SWTCG every Wednesday night at Clockwork's store along with all the LOTR losers. STAR WARS RULES!!!
  5. inter0p2 Jedi Padawan

Hi all,
    Anyone play north of Denver? I am going to try to head down to that comic store on the 30th but am wondering if anyone plays north of denver cause engelewood often is a drive for me.
  6. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    where do you live ? a few of us live in north denver . i live at 112th and colorado
  7. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    dont give out too many vitals , and dont forget to fill out your profile
  8. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Well, the RPG group will be meeting only once a month, but the TCG meets weekly. So, the RPG won't be too hard to make, but sorry, I'm South Denver.
  9. TK1305 Jedi Knight

star 2
    yea north of denver is a big space.
  10. inter0p2 Jedi Padawan

11. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    i live north-near the amc24 at D&Bs

fill out your info, just basics
  12. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    LOTR losers? that league was there before SWTCG even came out! :mad:
  13. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Soon I will be living WAY north of Denver... two hours north :)
  14. inter0p2 Jedi Padawan

arrowhead, I just filled it out.
  15. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    ok- now we know youre legal, or so you say. ;) so- how many times have you seen aotc ? where do you go to see it ?
    i just started with the card game. Im actualy gonna try & build my deck tonight with some help from another rmff person. you should try to come down to Clockworks on some wednesday. maybe just once to meet some folks & then maybe we can try for some games up north. i dont mind the drive so im trying for wednesdays. Ive only been once, but it was fun. Im pretty sure im in for this week.
  16. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    yeah, i'm only helping AHPR because he's my friend, the rest of you are on your own... lol In fact, I think I'll modify my decks too to make them even stronger ;)
  17. TK1305 Jedi Knight

star 2
    cool somebody in our neck of the woods.
  18. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    *hand wave* you will teach me all of your secrets JO . You will build crappy decks & lose many, many games.
  19. inter0p2 Jedi Padawan

I've seen aotc 3 times, once at amc westmister, once at flatirons mall, and once at the digital theather downtown

I think I will swing down wed. I have alot of cards, but have played only once with a friend, still wading through all the rules.
  20. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    have you played other games like this ? i havent, so the rules are pretty confusing at first. the address & phone for clockworks is listed around here somewhere. maybe we'll see you wednesday!
  21. inter0p2 Jedi Padawan

never played rpg or card games before.

what time wed?
  22. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Clockworks Comics & Games; 2824 South Broadway, Englewood; 303-781-6166. What time do you guys play, anyway?
  23. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    i was late last time, but i think about 5 or 5:30 is the target. I was ther till a little after 9. I think thats pretty standard. CW will probably post in the next day or 2 so keep an eye open & he'll fill you in. Its his party after all.
  24. inter0p2 Jedi Padawan

depending on traffic, I probobly cannot get there until 6ish or later
  25. rfuthey Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anybody have three Jedi Patrols they are willing to trade on Wednesday? I must capture those jedi!!!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.