main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

newbie looking for TCG, RPG players north of Denver

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by inter0p2, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    it looks like Im out for this wednesday. my wife got tickets for a show & i really want to go. To add to that- Im probably spending the day in elizabeth on the 16th with my father in law for fathers day. so Ill be there.....next wednesday! what is that the 19th? jeez- that sucks. why do all the things i want to do have to happen on the same day. :mad:

2. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    The Wednesday night gaming usually starts around 5:00 or 6:00 pm and goes until 10:00 or later. It's not scheduled very rigidly -- you can show up and leave whenever you want. The tournament on the 16th starts at 1:00 and will be a bit more formal and organized (but only a bit more) so try to make it on time if you're going to come down for that.

3. inter0p2

inter0p2 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I am going to try to show up wed. what are the deck size rules? rules say at least 60, but can you play with more than that?

4. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    the rulebook says at least 60 but 40 would be a better choice. Deck size doesn't matter, it can be 800 cards if you want lol

5. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Dont listen to JO!lololol Hes trying to throw you off ;) lolol. Next thing you know he'll be telling you Darth Sidious is Sifo Dyas. lolololol Cause it rhymes!!!! [face_laugh] hahahahahahahahahaha

6. inter0p2

inter0p2 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I'm coming tommorow. I made a dark side and light side deck each of 60 cards.

7. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    cool, interop2, i'll be the guy with the blue hat in all black lol Good to have you come down, I am going to tweak my LOTR and SWTCG decks tonight...or in the morning. I'm also going to do some switching out of my Jedi Knights deck :) I'll try to even things up this time but those damn lotr games are addicting and they take like an hour+ just to play one! So i'm taking a vow of no multiplayer LOTR games tomorrow because those last forever (unless you sw guys aren't there yet lol)

8. rfuthey

rfuthey Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    I'm going to come at 5pm. I have to leave early because I've got a hot date tonight!!!

Mmmm, Hot Dates. . .(tongue hangs out and drools)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.