main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

newbie looking for TCG, RPG players north of Denver

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by inter0p2, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    it looks like Im out for this wednesday. my wife got tickets for a show & i really want to go. To add to that- Im probably spending the day in elizabeth on the 16th with my father in law for fathers day. so Ill be there.....next wednesday! what is that the 19th? jeez- that sucks. why do all the things i want to do have to happen on the same day. :mad:

2. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    The Wednesday night gaming usually starts around 5:00 or 6:00 pm and goes until 10:00 or later. It's not scheduled very rigidly -- you can show up and leave whenever you want. The tournament on the 16th starts at 1:00 and will be a bit more formal and organized (but only a bit more) so try to make it on time if you're going to come down for that.

3. inter0p2

inter0p2 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I am going to try to show up wed. what are the deck size rules? rules say at least 60, but can you play with more than that?

4. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    the rulebook says at least 60 but 40 would be a better choice. Deck size doesn't matter, it can be 800 cards if you want lol

5. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Dont listen to JO!lololol Hes trying to throw you off ;) lolol. Next thing you know he'll be telling you Darth Sidious is Sifo Dyas. lolololol Cause it rhymes!!!! [face_laugh] hahahahahahahahahaha

6. inter0p2

inter0p2 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I'm coming tommorow. I made a dark side and light side deck each of 60 cards.

7. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    cool, interop2, i'll be the guy with the blue hat in all black lol Good to have you come down, I am going to tweak my LOTR and SWTCG decks tonight...or in the morning. I'm also going to do some switching out of my Jedi Knights deck :) I'll try to even things up this time but those damn lotr games are addicting and they take like an hour+ just to play one! So i'm taking a vow of no multiplayer LOTR games tomorrow because those last forever (unless you sw guys aren't there yet lol)

8. rfuthey

rfuthey Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    I'm going to come at 5pm. I have to leave early because I've got a hot date tonight!!!

Mmmm, Hot Dates. . .(tongue hangs out and drools)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.