main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Newbie w/ a story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Captain_Pete_Solo, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Pete_Solo

Captain_Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    Hi, I'm new here and have a story to share. I've been working on my story off and on for the past four years. I finally finnished it. It's in a few chapters. It's set just before TPM and the best way I can describe it is Star Wars meets The Good, The Bad & The Ugly directed by John Woo. It's completly orignial with original characters. Are there guidelines for submission?

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Hi Captain_Pete_Solo .

Welcome to TF.N and fanfic. We have a varied bunch of writers and readers on the boards. As you can see we break the eras into 3 distinct forums.

As someone new, I'd suggest checking out FanFic FAQ?s that has most a writer needs to know about our rules and guidelines for posting fanfic.

I would also tell you to get to know others and become involved in thread, whether the Resource threads or reading and replying to others stories. It's known that newbies tend to have a hard time getting readers.

One good thread to check out is
    Fan Fiction Orientation Guide . A nice place to get started and introduce yourself. The first post of this thread has numerous wonderful and helpful links for newbies and oldbies alike.

Before The Saga is for stories that take place before TPM.

The Saga is for posting stories that take place from the beginning of TPM to the end of ROTJ, basically the time covered by the movies.

Beyond The Saga is for the EU (extended universe that deals with anything that takes place after ROTJ.

We also have the Fan Fiction Resouce where many writer's discuss their favorite characters, or writing in general.

Check things out and always fell free to PM myself or any of the other mods as we'ree here to help. :)

I'm going to lock this thread as only fanfic should be posted here.

Leona

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.