main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie Welcome Party!! Newbies come and have fun!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediSenoj451, Jun 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xamius

xamius Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2001
    im a newbie
    fist post here like the pool
    and wheres the bar?

2. Asiil

Asiil Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    Wow!! The parties really starting.....

I'll take an ice cream cone...vanilla. Oh ya...I forgot I ordered some pizza. It should be here in a few minutes.

3. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    Welcome Sith Lord Mara, Neoxeon2, Da Jedi, and Xamius!!!

Da Jedi, sure we have room for you!!! The more the merrier!!!

Xamius the bar is that way **points to a building with a huge sign that says "The Bar"**

4. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    Welcome everyone! Of course. There is always room for more here. And besides, we made this place for Newbies!

Padawanboy, are you suggesting that we should get a replacement for Vader as lifegaurd? Who would we put instead, the Emperor? Ughhhh...that would be bad. Every time you asked him to save you from drowning he would get really annoyed and electrify you instead. The fact that you are wet would only make matters worse.

Xamius, make yourself at home and take anything you want from the bar. I'm afraid I was forced to fire the droids working there for reasons I do not want to explain...

5. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    *bubbling sound*

*Tin-Buk Tu surfaces...without the bongo*

No wonder that bongo ride was free, JediSenoj451! You didn't tell me there was a hole in it! It just impeded somebody's strike in the bowling alley.

[face_blush] Oops. Forgot my manners. Welcome to the party, xamius and Da Jedi. First things first. Take my advice. DO NOT borrow or rent a bongo from JediSenoj451. Talk about a bum deal... :p

6. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Icecream? We've got icecream? Cool!! Sounds better than that Dagabah soup thing...

Thanks to all of you for your offers of help. I'm sure I'll end up taking some of you up on that eventually. So far I think I'm starting to understand things.

So...is there a sauna around here? I could use one!

7. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    JTBT, how could you? Giving me a bad name....shame on you. ;) Besides, I didn't rent the thing to you I LENT it to you. Big difference.

Angel5000 the sauna is over there in the corner. I would suggest that you search it for gooberfish before you go inside. I can't remember if I dumped my previous fish tank in there or not...

8. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Gooberfish?

--pokes head in sauna and jumps back out holding up a gooberfish by the tail--

found one!! So- how dangerous are these things?

9. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Soggy-Ben Doggy Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 9, 1999
    Oh oh, it looks like JTBT discovered the hole.

Angel5000, they're ah...., well...., ah, let's just say it's best not to get too close. :eek:

10. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    Well, to tell you the truth Angel5000, I'm not really sure. I just got them as pets because I thought they looked cute with their big teeth and all...

Wait. Those are teeth, aren't they? I'm not wearing my glasses so I can't really tell.

11. Soggy-Ben Doggy

Soggy-Ben Doggy Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 9, 1999
    -- looks closely at the goober fish Angel5000 is holding --

Yep, they're almost as long as a my little finger -- and quite pointed and sharp.

12. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    OK. So maybe they have long, sharp teeth. But that doesn't change the fact that my pet gooberfish are soooo cuddly and cute! Aren't you my little sweeties?

*Continues to talk to her pet gooberfish and praise them*

13. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    *still coughing from an extended swim*

I think it would have been better to rent some aqua breathers from my fellow Jedi, than to borrow a bongo from JediSenoj451. And that, my friends, is a proverb!

JK, JediSenoj451 ;)

Angel5000, I'd be careful in that sauna. You spend too long in there, and you'll shrink like an Ewok. Oh wait. You're already the size of Yoda! You really must be careful!

Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna see if I can get "dry out *spits gooberfish out*

14. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    WAITER!!!!! There's a live goober fish in my Hot and Spicy Dagabah Grubworms!!!!! And it dosen't look that happy!!! It looks like it's going to EAT ME!!!!!

15. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    *rushes in*

*ignites lightsaber*

*jabs gooberfish*

*gooberfish stops flopping*

There. That should take care of it Stranded in space. I wonder if Yoda had something to do with this? I think he and JediSenoj451 are in on some kind of conspiracy. After all, Yoda is the cook, JediSenoj451 was pushing for him to be cook, and JS451 was responsible for the gooberfish. Hmm. Time to use my Jedi logic here...

16. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    JTBT...are you saying I have set up some sort of conspiracy How. ....*Sniff*...
    how.... did you find you?

Fine. Now that JTBT has discovered my secret, I guess it is my duty to get rid of the gooberfish. I'll use the force to lift them all out of the pool. Good bye my sweet little pets! :(

*Force lifts fishes and drops them all into a garbage can*

17. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    *grins* now that all the gooberfish are out of the sauna I'll relax some in there.

*looks around with apprehensive look on face*

Someone be sure and check on me in a few minutes, I'm liable to fall asleep in there and then where would I be? :)

18. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    Hmm. There is still "something else behind all this", JediSenoj451. It doesn't explain chef Yoda's involvement. What stake (not steak, you pun-meisters) does he have in all this? Don't make me call in my interrogation droid!

*threatens by holding out com-link*

Let's examine the facts, shall we?

?JediSenoj451, along with Stranded in space (who was used as an unwilling pawn), decides to instigate this party.
    ?JS451 builds some dangerous attractions, such as a bowling alley inside a swimming pool and a rollercoaster with destroyer droids firing at you
    ?the swimming pool contains gooberfish, which it turns out, belong to JS451
    ?the restaurant "mysteriously" blows up, thanks to some cook droids
    ?JS451 nominates Yoda to be the replacement chef
    ?JS451 loans me a bongo, which conveniently has a hole in it...
    ?the rollercoaster crashes
    ?the sauna, too, contains gooberfish
    ?the food from chef Yoda (nominated by JS451) contains gooberfish

My preliminary conclusion: JediSenoj451, with the help of Yoda, is trying to take over the galaxy with an empire of gooberfish!

Uh, well, okay, maybe that's a little far fetched. But let's see you come up with a better idea! :p

Hey, Asiil, when's that pizza supposed to be here? It seems like an awfully long time. Who did you order it from? Outer Rim Pizza?

I hope Asiil is not in on this with JediSenoj451 and Yoda. I can see it now. We open the pizza box, and out comes a gooberfish...

;)

BTW, JediSenoj451, sorry you had to get rid of your pets. :(

19. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    Ahhh! The agony! First I am forced to kill my wonderful, darling gooberfish, and now I am being accused of trying to take over the galaxy! What will come next? Yoda and I are really Sith Lords trying to convert everyone to the Dark Side?

Oh no....I have said too much.

20. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    BTW, Angel5000, I'll keep an eye on you while you take a nap. Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen, though I don't suppose JTBT believes me. ;)

P.S. Sorry about the double post. I didn't feel like editing my other one. I thought I could get an extra post this way. MMMWAAAHAHAHAHA! J/K

21. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jun 1, 2001
    Ah-ha, JediSenoj451. Now your conspiracy is revealed more. You are trying to saturate us with your propoganda, by flooding us with posts! Well, my dear, your game is up! ;)

*activates com-link*

*interrogation droid shows up by poolside*

"And now, your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden fortress..."

Oops, wait a minute. Wrong dialogue. Drat! My identity is revealed! I knew I couldn't hold out forever! I'm surprised you folks didn't catch on to me before, since a true Jedi would never use an interrogation droid. I am no longer Jedi Tin-Buk Tu! I have turned to the dark side! I am now....

(see next post)

22. Darth_Malice

Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2001
    Darth Malice!

The conspiracy was all mine! I was the one in the galactic pet store on Tatooine that sold you the gooberfish!

YOu were used as a pawn! Mwa-ha-ha! My cook droids blew up the restaurant!

*ignites red lightsaber*

I am the ULTIMATE party crasher! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

23. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    *Senoj calmly force lifts JTBT and drops him, along with all the pet gooberfish, into the pool.*

That should keep him quiet for a while. ;)

24. JediSenoj451

May 24, 2001
    Sorry, but I don't feel like editing my post again.

BTW, JTBT, I didn't know you had a sock! Made him for the occasion didn't you? I sneaked a peek at his profile and saw he only had one post. LOL

Actaully, I have a sock but have never used it. It might come in handy one of these days.

25. Darth_Malice

Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2001
    *angry bubbling, gurgling sound from the pool*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.