1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Newbie Welcome Party!! Newbies come and have fun!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediSenoj451, Jun 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *returns from plotting*

JediSenoj451, taking your business away IS my business, and business IS good!

Grrr. Perhaps you thought I was being subtle, Angel5000, about the singing bears. I WAS NOT! I will destroy them!

Padawanboy, yes, take up your lightsaber! Use your aggressive feelings! Join me in the dark side!

Ah-ha! Welcome, Princess-Leia and Buzzball! Princess Leia, your stew does not threaten me, I will have you know! Buzzball, you are from "down under"? Well, I will use my powers to send you "six feet under"! ;) JK

Stranded in space, I have brought just the thing to throw at your dunking booth...

*presents a boomba (gungan energy ball)*
  2. Stranded in space Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Malice Cool!!! i dare you to throw it and see what happens!!!

And what JediSenoj451 said is true. I'm a girl. :p
  3. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    *blushes* sorry Stranded In Space, my mistake!

LoL - I've had a couple people remind me of my...mistake... Hey - even Jedi are human. Right?

Welcome Buzzball! Good to have someone else at the party! Pools just over there, but you may want to check for any of Senoj's pet gooberfish first.

Ahh, how sad! Are you serious Darth_Malice? You're gonna kill my singing bears? How sad...I'll just have to surround them with a Force Shield bubble. :)

4. Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Aaarrgghh! Angel5000, surround them with a force field, and I will bring the whole palace down! Mwa-ha-ha!

*mumbles something about Chuck E. Cheese's*

Stranded in space, you asked for it!

*throws boomba at dunking booth switch*
  5. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth_Malice, You would really destroy the whole place just because of singing bears?

--sits down for a moment to think--

fine. I'll just put a force field around the whole building. I'll just recruit a few friends of mine... it'll be a fun little workbee. :)
  6. Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *watching energy ball still hurtling toward dunking booth*

Nooooo, Angel5000! Not the force field!

*curses under breath in Jawa-ese*

*frantically sneaks around the hedges of the Pizza Palace in search for the shield generator*

*back of cloak grabbed by security officer*

Security Officer: "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Looks to me like a sicko, peeping tom. Trying to get a peek at the girls of the Pizza Palace, eh?"

*Malice protests*

*security officer carries Malice away in his patrol speeder*
  7. obi-wannabe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, that shows you what the dark side brings you.

Serves you right Darth_Malice.

Anyone up for a game of water polo?
  8. Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *speeder speeds away; Malice cursing more as he hears bears singing in the distance*

:mad:

*distantly fading*: Not water polo for me! I'm being incarcerated!
  9. Padawanboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Padawanboy, yes, take up your lightsaber! Use your aggressive feelings! Join me in the dark side!"

I'll never join you!

I defend the interest of the common good, and I'm prepared to defend it against you!

I am trained in the ways of the Light Side, and I will use the Light Side of the Force! I will not give in to anger!

*Reluctantly, withdraws Lightsaber from attacking position, but still remains in defensive stance*

*Closes his eyes to feel the Force flow through himself*

*Notices that Malice has gone. Turns off Lightsaber*
  10. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: Look at how much fun I missed out on! Angel5000, if you think you are the one who isn't here when all the action is going on, look at me! First the Jedi temple...and now this.

*Sighs*

I guess that's just the way life is. Well, now that Darth Malice is gone, is JTBT coming back? Wait a second. Didn't Yoda always say that there are TWO sith-- the master and the apprentice? So what was Darth Malice?

Hey, Obi! I'll play water polo with you. Though I must admit that I'm terrible at it. :)
  11. Padawanboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Er...isn't there still a Gooberfish in the pool?

*Rests hand on Lightsaber, just in case*
  12. Padawanboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    "I guess that's just the way life is. Well, now that Darth Malice is gone, is JTBT coming back? Wait a second. Didn't Yoda always say that there are TWO sith-- the master and the apprentice? So what was Darth Malice?"

I nearly had to duel with Darth Malice! I was one Lightsaber attack away from giving in to my anger, but I did not! I am a Jedi, like my.....like my.....like my.....er..can someone help me out here!

13. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd play water polo but those gooberfish are just...scary looking.

Senoj, would you kindly remove the gooberfish from the pool, again? ;)

Yeah! Darth Malice is gone! No more danger for my lovely singing bears. I guess we don't have to worry about this forcefield anymore.

--removes forcefield--

hopefully he won't be back...
  14. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd play waterpolo but those gooberfish in the pool look...well SCARY.

Senoj, would you remove the gooberfish from the pool, again?

LoL ;)

Darth Malice is gone! No more danger for my poor singing bears.

--turns off generator--

we won't need this for a while. I commemorate the work of that security officer. :)
  15. obi-wannabe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Don?t underestimate the power of the dark side. Darth_Malice will no doubt return with another droid army?

The good news is he seemed to be the apprentice. His skills were not complete. Now we just need to watch out for the master... Hmmm, Hard to see the dark side is.
  16. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry guys, about the double post. It was a complete accident. Didn't notice it until just now.

What? You mean Darth_Malice will be coming back? Uh-oh!

--rushes to generator and turns it on--

Maybe I'd better leave it on. :)
  17. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    How is it good that Darth Malice was the apprentice? Isn't the master more powerful??!!
  18. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree, if Darth_Malice was the apprentice then we should be worried MORE. It would be better if the master had been the one caught.
  19. Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *special delivery*

Delivery Boy: "Don't shoot the messenger! I was just told to deliver this holgram message for you..."

*hologram of Darth Malice materializes*

Heh heh. Surprised to see me?

You should be!

After all, it's all your fault that I'm here in the Spice mines of Kessel! I was told that I had the right to make one phonecall, er, um, hologram transmission. Did I call my parents? NO! I'm calling you! And I'm calling you out! Ha-HA-HA!

Padawanboy, So be it...Jedi. If you will not be turned, you will be...DESTROYED!

JediSenoj, you underestimate the power of the dark side! It ain't gonna be good when I get back! As obi-wannabe1 and others have said, I may not return alone! HA HA HA!

Angel5000, when I return, it will take more than your pathetic shield generator to stop me from decimating your bears. Singing bears. If you build them, they will come. Right? Well, if you build them, I will come...and wipe them out. I will "wipe them out...all of them."

Enjoy your party while you can.

You have all been warned...

*hologram fades out, with Malice laughing*

*delivery boys high-tails it out of there before the party denizens start "shooting the messenger"*
  20. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    *wipes away a tear*

How sad! He wants to destroy my singing bears!

Okay guys, I'm leaving the decision up to you - should we keep my cute little singing bears, or get rid of them? If we keep them...well you've all heard the threats.

So, what do you say?
  21. Padawanboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    *Stares at hologram message from Darth Malice*

Uh oh! He doesn't look too happy, does he!!

*Tightens his grip on his Lightsaber with his shaking hand*
  22. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay Padawan boy, you can defend us from Darth_Malice.

But I still need to know, should we keep my singing bears?
  23. obi-wannabe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    We are Jedi. Servants of the light side of the force. It is our duty to protect the weak and oppressed even if they are singing bears at newbie parties.
  24. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

star 1
    *disturbing rumbling noise, heard beyond the high fence of the swimming pool...*
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.