main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Newbie

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by KidAJoe, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidAJoe

KidAJoe Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Hello all! As you can tell by the subject line, I am a newbie. I just moved to the area a few weeks ago, and I am just getting adjusted to living in the city. (although I've read a post that says Orlando isn't a real city.) Well, being from central Maine, it's a city to me. heh

Well just wanted to introduce myself, wait, I never did...hey, I'm Joe...anyway.

I'm down here getting ready to attend Full Sail for film school. I'm currently looking for work, and trying keep cool. I've been hot ever since i got here and all anyone tell me its its so cold. I think you're all crazy! (either that or your used to this weather)

Well, I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan among many other things. I am one of those who, as my mom says "has seen and spent way to much time and money on Star Wars!" I don't spend as much anymore.....that often....yeah....

Anyway, hello, hi, and May the Swartz be with You!!

Joe P.
    Winter Park

2. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Welcome, Joe!

I hope to see you at our next meeting. Feel free to read a few back topics to get acquainted with this ecclectic bunch. :)

L8r

3. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Welcome from me as well. Yes, read our posts but don't hold them against us.
    :p
    We're really nice when you get to know us. lol ;)

Melanie

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Welcome, Joe-casta New.
    Count me as envious of your Full Sail attendance- wish you luck, hope you enjoy it.

If you get a chance, swing by these Star Wars Weekends over the next month. It's a great introduction to the Disney experience for an Orlando padawan such as yourself. Hope to see you there or at one of our famous meetings soon. Anyhow, don't be a stranger, Campbell

5. KidAJoe

KidAJoe Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been showing myself around a bit. Gathering bit of info here and there, You all seem like a tight bunch of people. I look forward to meeting you all. I'll see what i can do about attending the meeting. I may need to get some directions and all. For I am still learning my way around. I guess there is plenty of time for that.
    Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome!!

Joe P.
    Winter Park

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.