main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp NEWBIE

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by METZ, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. METZ

METZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 2001
    Good day to you all,

im new here, not new to the boards but new to new hampshire. im down in nashua, just moved over from the UK. just want to say HELLO to you all!

PS. any of you know whats good at the weekend in Nashua??

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hmmm.. not all that familiar with Nashua, but in Manchester you can catch Monarchs games if you are into hockey. You might want to catch a game anyway just for the experience. If you're a gamer I know that there is the Wizard Tower, where Cephas is known to hang out. But if you are ever in Manchester, please come up and see us, and check out the Cantina. Guaranteed you have never seen anything like it!

3. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Heya METZ....Rik here, owner of the CANTINA in Manchester NH...Welcome aboard! The MANCHESTER MANDALORIANS will be having our next meet this Sunday, October 24th at 1:00 PM....please try to make it!! If you need directions to the CANTINA, you can go to www.swcantina.com and click coordinates....or give me a call at 603-626-JEDI....

Rik

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HELLO!!!!!!! Matz

Welcome... I see you've meet some of the guy's. My name is TK. I'd like to personal welcome you to NH. Oh and what a great state it is. lol (Right) :)

Any how... thanks for checking use out. Like Rik said the the other message we are having a meeting on the 24th at the cantina if you can make it. From 12/1 pm till ....UMMMMmmmmmmmm sometimes 4pm. While till we get tried. Your MORE than welcome to join us. You can meet everyone. This meeting is going to be a catch up meeting. So you'll get to see alot. lol.

Well again welcome to the states. Hope to see you round. Best of luck.

SeeYa!!
    TK

5. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Welcome to this side of the pond METZ! You've landed yourself with a great group of people here ;)

6. Darth-Jaguar

Darth-Jaguar Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2000
    Hello there. I'm a little familiar with Nashua because my cousin used to live there. Nice place to live for the most part. There's definitely a lot of stores there, which I like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.