main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX newbie!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by starbuck92, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Hello everyone! My name is Sandra and I've just recently moved to the San Anotnio area. I'm very new to using message boards, so please forgive my ignorance. :) I'm a lifelong Star Wars fan (ESB is the best!) and I'm currently attending Palo Alto. Hope to hear from you all soon!

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Hi Sandra!

Welcome to the San Antonio FanForce boards! It's always good to hear from new people. We have meetings once a month. Unfortunately, you just missed one last weekend, but hopefully, you'll be able to make the next one on Feb. 19. Please send me your email address so I can add you to our mailing list.

Lisa
    jedigroupie@hotmail.com

3. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Welcome Sandra!!! I'm Marselles. The funny one. We would love to see you at our next meeting in February. It'll be the best time you'll have all year....well, okay, that day. But it'll be fun!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and making a new friend. :D

4. starbuck92

Jan 21, 2005
    Hello Lisa!

Hm, I wouldn't have been able to make last week's meeting. Went back home since it was a three-day weekend. :)

I will be sending you my email addy, and I look forward to learning more about the group!

Sandra

5. starbuck92

Jan 21, 2005
    Hello Marselles! Hm, your name seems quite unique - just wondering how do you pronounce it?

Just wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Sandra

6. Jedibiangardi

Jedibiangardi Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2004
    Hello there, My name is Mark Biangardi, i also have a twin brother named Matthew. You probably will see us with our FX lightsabers when we go to the meetings.
    Welcome to the Starwars club !!!!!!!!!

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    The s is pronounced like a c and the emphasis is on the first syllable. Say it like Marcellus but spell it like Marselles. I sent you a private message saying the same thing. Duh! Stupid me. I figured I'd reply to this message too, just in case you have difficulty figuring out how to find the message.

I really hope to see you at the next meeting. Maybe even before then, who knows!

Welcome again to our hive of scum and villiany....

8. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi Sandra and welcome to the group, we hope to see you at one of the upcoming meetings soon :)

Take Care

John

9. Sinister76

Sinister76 Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    From one newbie to another - welcome! I can't believe there are meetings and everything! Is there a certain place here that I look for meeting info (place, time, etc.) or does it just show up as a post?

Please pardon my ignorance as well...

Josh

10. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Josh - www.safanforce.com is the place to go - we have meetings on the third Saturday of every month at Atomic Comics and we have some great things in store for Episode 3 . . .

Will give ya a buzz Bro

Take Care

Juan

11. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Hi Josh!

Welcome to the SA FanForce! It's always good to hear from new people. We always post meeting information here, but I also send out email reminders. Please drop me a line with your email address, and I will add you to the list.

Lisa
    jedigroupie@hotmail.com

12. starbuck92

Jan 21, 2005
    Thank you for the welcome Mark! Look forward to meeting you and your brother!

Sandra

13. starbuck92

Jan 21, 2005
    >>Welcome again to our hive of scum and villiany....

So it's not a 'wretched' hive of scum and villainy? Just an ordinary one? :D

14. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Well, we are villains and scum, but we try not to be too wretched, most of the time anyway. :)

Lisa

P.S. - I got your email address, Sandra. Thanks, I will add you to our mailing list.

15. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Well, as Lisa said, it can be a wretched hive of scum and villainy, if that is what you prefer Sandra.:DAnd welcome Josh! We hope to see you at our next meeting also!

We would be honored if you would join us....

16. starbuck92

Jan 21, 2005
    lol, well, that's good to know, Lisa and Marselles!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.