newbie!

Discussion in 'Knoxville, TN' started by senator__padme, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senator__padme Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey y'all, I'm a new member here! I'm Jess, and I shuttle between Nashville and Knoxville. This year I'll be a Sophomore at UT--I was so excited to see the Power T and Neyland on y'all's board! I've been a SW fan all my life (thanks, dad) and dressed up as Padme for the ROTS premiere in Nashville. (No pics though.. I still haven't scanned them. oops) I look foward to getting to know y'all.. talk to you all soon. Bai!.. and Go Big Orange!
  2. iwannabeajedi21 Jedi Padawan

welcome senator padme. we have a meeting / get together friday july 8 at 7pm. jar jar is the "leader" of the fan force here in knoxville. my name is jim. feel free to call me if you have any questions or need a local doctor. i work at ut medical center. my cell is 384-7117.
  3. senator__padme Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm back home in Nashville until August 20th, when I move into the dorms.

Thanks for your number.. if I ever need emergency medical assistance in K-town I'll give you a ring! lol.
  4. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there newbie, and welcome to the fan side of the force. As Jim said I am the chapter rep for the group (have been for 3 years as of this meeting actually.. woot!), so if you have any questions I would be more than happy to help you as well. You are more than welcome to join us when you're back in town for school (what's your major, btw?), but in the mean time you should check out the Nashville Chapter. I met several of the After Darth members at the AOTC IMAX premiere and they were some real nice folks, so hook up with them sometime this summer if you get a chance.

Anyway, work is calling so I must go (It's payday.. so double woot!). Nice to meet you!
  5. senator__padme Jedi Knight

star 1
    I met a lot of the NAD members at the premiere in May (wow.. almost two months ago!) and they've finally gotten me to sign up this week. ^_^

I'm majoring in Political Science and minoring in Psychology. Hopefully I'll be in Knoxville for the next 6 years--I want to go to law school at UT, too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.