main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by mjmjedi, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjmjedi

mjmjedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2005
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mary and I have been a Star Wars fan for years. I must admit that I prefer the books to the movies and I have perused the book release schedule on this site for a couple of years but never searched into the site any deeper. I am looking forward to reading and discussing the book reviews so for any one who has read the Joiner King I would really like to get your opinion!

2. VadorLover

VadorLover Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2005
    hi welcome.
    i ve read some books but i dont think i read that one but im sure my cuzn (darklord07) has
    he's read any starwars book that's out there soya whenever he gets on this weekend ask him about it

offers mjm sith chocolate

3. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome mjmjedi.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome mjmjedi! :)

If you want to discuss SW books then your best bet is literature. There you can discuss storylines of SW books and comics, and you can get informations about Joiner King as well. Take a look around. :)

But if you can't find anything, don't hesitate to ask us. :) But try it first yourself, this way you get use to the boards a bit easier and faster, of course. ;) :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

5. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi Mjmjedi!
    Welcome and hope you like it here.
    I haven't read the Joiner King but I have heard about it. It's the first book of the new trilogie that came out in America this year, right? It takes place 6 years after the end of the NJO?
    Well, I don't know if we really need a second alien invasion...In my oppinion that's one invasion too much.

Welcome again and have fun!

6. green-boy

green-boy Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2004
    Welcome to the boards!

7. LeiaO

LeiaO Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Hello mjmjedi and welcome to the boards [:D]! I like SW literature too but haven't read that particular book yet. You might want to check out FanFic boards, I've read some amazing stories there :). My personal favourite is 'FanFic: Beyond the Saga' board. Enjoy your stay :D!

8. Emperor_Kilo

Emperor_Kilo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2004
    Welcome! :)

If you want an icon, signature or other stuff, go to Options. :cool:

~Kilo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.