main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Newbie!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darksyder30, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksyder30

Darksyder30 Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2006
    Hey, hi there guys. I've recently moved to San Antonio and I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I've been reading posts on this board for a while but have been kinda chicken to post anything. I would like to come to one of your meetings if I could?

I've been reading alot of Darth_Hulk's stuff. It's hilarious. I hope to meet him and everyone at the next meeting!

P.S.- Darth_Hulk, do you really know as much about Star Wars as you say?

2. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Welcome Darksyder...Yes, Marselles is the brains of the outfit, golden monkey not withstanding....LOL

Our next meeting happens to be this coming Saturday Feb 18 at 6:30pm. I am sure you have found the web site..I know, I know, I need to update it, and I will pretty soon, I promise..as soon as I get to figure out what the HELL is T.S. ELLIOT's THE WASTELAND IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't mind me, it's just school.......and the need to turn in 4 papers in one week....two of which are due tomorrow....[face_devil]

3. Darksyder30

Feb 16, 2006
    Ouch, 4 in one week? Good luck. Brains of the outfit? His brain combined with mine will make one seriously powerful brain! ;)

But I don't understand this golden monkey thing you're talking about. What's that about? :confused:

4. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    If I'm not mistaken I think I have been challenged on my extensive library of knowledge! By a newbie at that!!! OMG!!! Dude, it's on! I'm totally challenging you to a duel of the brains. We'll see who is victorious!! Mwahahahahahahaha....

Oh, and the whole Golden Monkey thing is...disturbing. I won a first time/last time award for being an absolutely silly person and it was a plush monkey holding a wooby. It was a thanks from my friend Alex for teasing him about his reindeer name...Prancer.

Still want to join us?

By the way, your name sounds familiar? Do I know you from somewhere?

5. Darksyder30

Feb 16, 2006
    My name sounds familiar? I don't think we know each other, unless you lived in Fort Bragg, NC as a small child, then moved to Fort Ritchie, MD. If you lived there then you might know me! I have lived in San Antonio before, though. My family moved here when I was a kid and I went to school here through high school.

So maybe we have met each other before!

Oh, and I accept your mental challenge! I hope I don't make you look feeble minded in front of your peeps, my friend. I bet you don't even know Chewbacca's dad's name? Or who Arvel Crynyd is! I shall out-nerd you!! :-B

6. quaff-down

quaff-down Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    Welcome new friend. You will enjoy th SAFF.

7. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Mmmmmmm, 20 to 1 we finally get to break Marselles this time...Give me 500 Republic Credits on Darksyder.....Sorry Marselles, but I think its about time you get put in your place...You're not the only one with a brain...I mean even the Scarecrow got one from the all powerful OZ....[face_skull]

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I'm being doubted?! Alright Darksyder, I got some special stuff for you buddy. You just wait. You're pretty brash for being new.

9. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    My money is on your brain, Marselles. In fact, if you were blue, you'd be almost as smart and fabulous as Thrawn, but not quite.

10. Darksyder30

Feb 16, 2006
    It's about time you responded, Marselles. What kind of name is that anyway? I'll call you Marshmellow. I've seen your pictures on the website, you sure look like one! People say you're quick witted and are quick on the comebacks. I guess when you're picking on a 19 year old kid who just wants to be accepted you'll end up looking like a brainiac. Yeah, I read all about Nick. He sounds annoying at times, but you don't have to be as harsh to this guy as it appears you are.

Dude, I'm not brash, just better than you. It's okay to be scared like a little girl. I've put better people than you in their places. You shouldn't pose any trouble. I know all about guys like you. Too scared to lead and too scared to speak up when you need to. Punk.:mad:

11. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Whoa, dude! I was just trying to be friendly. You don't have to flame me on these boards man. That is unnecessary and uncalled for. I don't care who you are, bro, or how much you say you know about me. I'm no punk.

And as far as me teasing Nick, he enjoys it and asked me to keep doing it even though I offered to stop. I don't know if you really should come to our meetings if you are going to act in such a childish manner. I have friends that read these posts. I don't normally get angry, but you've got me kinda ticked off. I hope you don't show. You might make me do something I regret.

Grow up, man. We don't act like children around here. Wipe your tears, baby.:_|

12. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    HEY NOW HEY NOW!!!!!!![face_cowboy] Don't make me put on my Walker, Texas Ranger hat to settle this dispute...You know what they say...One riot, one ranger.

Marselles, I am surprised that you took his comments to heart...You are usually thicker skin than that....Maybe this isn't the place to bring this up, but this is a public board and other people do read them.

Lets try to keep this civil and...."Can't we all just get along???"

Now Darksyder, while I think it was pretty funny what you said to Marselles, obviously it went a little far....But as we like to think of our group as all getting along, I do hope you still decide to make the meeting this Saturday....I am sure we will welcome you, including Mars....

Right, Marselles???[:D]

13. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Okay, maybe my comments were a little harsh and out of character but I meant it when I said I would not welcome this guy at our meeting on saturday. You can forget about me being there if he's still invited. I don't want to be around all that tension. Dude just came out an attacked me. I didn't find it funny at all.

You know what, I'm not in the mood for it now. You guys have a great meeting without me. I'm not coming. Forget it. I'm too....man, I can't say what I want to.

Thanks for coming to my aide Alex...I appreciate it.

14. Darksyder30

Feb 16, 2006
    Well, thank you Alex. I'm glad some of us can take a joke. Sorry you've decided to bail Marselles. I'm sure it will still be a great meeting without you. World doesn't revolve around you, you know.

I'll definitely be there. Perhaps we can have that brain duel some other time, maybe when you aren't feeling so "childish". I'm was just messing with you man, you don't have to get all serious and drama queeny about it. ;) [face_laugh] :D

15. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Guys, please. This is not the kind of tone we need on the boards. Marselles, please don't let this get to you. You are so much better than that, and we need you at the meeting. It's never the same when you're not there. You are always the one who encourages me to get along and avoid conflict. There are a lot of things coming up for the next month, and we do need you. Please reconsider, and come to the meeting.

Darksyder will behave and stop being so antagonistic, right???

Seriously, Darksyder, you need to calm down and respect the other people on these boards, especially the officers of this group. Sometimes jokes don't translate very well online, and it takes a little while to be able to read the people on here. If it had been about me, your comments would have hurt my feelings too.

Lisa
    Chancellor
    SA Fan Force

16. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I've gotten my little giggle out of this. If you guys concentrate on this post I'm sure you'll figure it out quickly. :p [face_laugh]

I think that you should apologize for what you said Darksyder. What's your name, Moses Cellar, right? You were rude and unnecessarily hurtful. I almost cried! So apologize!

Okay, Marselles, I apologize dude. I didn't know I'd make you cry. I didn't mean to call you Marshmellow or question your mental ability. Hey, our names are similiar aren't they?

Thank you for the apology, and yes, our names are similar.
    I'm glad we could make peace. I hope to see you at the meeting.

Oh, no doubt, bro, I'll be there! Just look for the tall black guy!

You're black?! Damn, me too!! I bet you wear glasses and are really funny too....

*You're probably thinking..Is he talking to himself or what? Hmmmmmmm.....*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!![face_laugh]

17. Darksyder30

Feb 16, 2006
    ???? Ooooh, I get it, you're brilliant man! ROFLMAO!!!!

Did anyone ever notice my signature at the bottom of all my posts. Take the first letter of each word up until the last phrase...something familiar it spells, hmmmmmm?....

I'm really enjoying myself right now. TEE HEE!:D [face_laugh]

18. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Sure genius............[face_laugh]

19. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    :eek: I fell for it!

And I thought I was the evil one! [face_devil] [face_laugh]

20. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
  21. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    You and Alex are going straight to hell!!! I'll make sure to send you there myself! [face_skull] [face_devil]

22. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[face_laugh]

23. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I learned from your darkside influence Lisa. :D Alex and I prank you because we care.[face_love]

TEE HEE!

24. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Welcome to the Boards Darksyder30 you will enjoy SAFF and San Antonio

25. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    lol.....welcome. [face_cowboy]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.