main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Newbie!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darksyder30, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    For those who may not have caught on..The person known as Darksyder does not really exists except in the dark and twisted mind of Marselles....He was playing a huge joke on us, especially Lisa...I confess that I helped him....:D

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    That's really dark and really twisted. MWA-MWA-MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ahhhhhh, good times..[face_laugh] :D [face_devil]

3. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Your'e all a bunch of sick twisted weirdos.

I really need to come to a meeting to meet you fools

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    You know Cynthia, you post on here alot, yet we never see you at the meetings. Or do we? Hmmmmmmmm. Who are you reeeeeeeally? [face_thinking]

I've been trying to get you to come to a meeting forever! What's keeping you from showing up? There is no possible way you could be the dorkiest person there. That would be me. Join us and you will learn the powaaa of the darksiiiiiiiide.

Please? We may be sick, twisted weirdos but we make some mean brownies....:D

5. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Very dark. Too dark indeed! But, I likes. You know, that really says something about how easy it is for someone to come in on the boards and advertise Star Wars products, and then, we being the gullible ones, send our credit card information over the private messages and we have a bad case of credit card fraud on our hands. I think we should take this lesson to heart.

This is happening more and more often lately on the internet. Identity theft. And web companies are trying to design new software, new solutions to re-occurring problems, and even coming up with a way of ID's for all internet users in order to cut off the hackers. The number of people hacking into computers has gone up by several hundred within the last two years. Therefore, I believe that we should follow the moderators rules and not sell things on these boards, or buy things/indulge in on-board sale and purchasing of products on this site.

I'll Leave You With That,
    Nick

6. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Excuse me but who is selling anything on these boards???? And what the heck does your post have to do with this particular thread...you goober!!!

Have you read any posts of people selling stuff??? Man the Boards IQ just dropped 180 points...thanks for nothing Nick....If you think that asking people to show up at a skecthbook signing is selling something man then maybe you need glasses and to go Sylvan learning centers to take a class in reading comprehension.

If you think posting links that are announcing the newest collectibles coming out is selling stuff, then once again you are a moron...So Nick, please stick to what you do best, replacing the toilet paper rolls at the Jack in the Box...If you actually have anything intelligent to share that will be of interest to the group then you may post....

Now I have to go take another blood pressure capsule....

7. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    As I sat in front of the computer readiing the board there seem to be something not right[face_thinking]
    I thought to myself...these guys are ready mad with each other. If they do meet at the meeting there's going to be troulbe[face_beatup]
    I was'nt going to take any chances...thats why I did'nt go (j/k). I had an ear-ach and miss out on what seem to be a fun meeting.
    Could someonee fill me in on what happening for upcoming events.

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    What in Chewbacca's dingleberries are you frakkin' talking about?:oops: Nick, you've got to stop drinking the cleaning supplies at Jack in the Box. Seriously, dude. Learn a lesson from me. My stuff is stupid, but funny. Your stuff is stupid, and makes us consider getting you a special strappy jacket and your own place. A nice, small place with padding and allllll the pudding you can eat. 8-}

9. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    I work aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll tttttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee ttttttiiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeeee. I really need a break. I assume next months meeting is March 18th? I hope to be there. Really, I've never been to one before. You would know if you saw me.I'd be there with my linebacker type husband and two blonde haired girls.

10. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    These blonde haired girls would be your daughters, right? Well, I'm good with kids, they just think I'm super-duper!!! And I'm not afraid of linebackers. I played left tackle in high school. Linebackers don't scare me. Plus I'm reeeeeeeally a teddy bear and completely harmless.

Everybody likes me. Riiiiiight, guys?[face_worried]

11. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    We'll leave that for you to decide. hahaha! I'm bad. [face_devil]

No. You are loved by all of the galaxy. But, that last post was meant as serious business. I noticed one of the rules posted by the moderator was no soliciting on the boards. We shouldn't allow anything like that to occur. These boards aren't secure from such things as web terrorism/aka ID theft. My point is, we shouldn't have communication with solicitors on the boards. Only off the boards should such transactions take place. And I use your post as an example because you did it quite easily. Imagine scenario A. "Bob Green Eggs and Ham joins up, and he likes it. Then, he buys this really cheezy lazer gun and creates a new name and e-mail address in order to sign on the boards as "George Red Eggs and Spam. He then sells the cheezy gun, which he also has neglected to inform the buyer of the fact that it has been broken and was taken out of the original packaging." Someone decides to buy, sends their credit card info. to guy who says he runs a business, and we have ID theft occur. There's no telling if he really does have a business and can take care of the transaction. That's my point. And I'm out.

Nick

12. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I need painkillers. Your posts are putting me in physical pain. Please, for the love of God, stop. And stop eating the food with the fuzz on it. That means it's bad, Nick. You'll stop hallucinating.

13. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    My husband is lineback type. I guess that's a nice way of saying he's in shape,(round is a shape)[face_whistling] He also has the body of a god,(Buda)
    the blonde haired girls are my daughters, Sarah 10 & Audrey 6.

14. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    LOL! But you still loooove him right? Chubby gut and all, eh?

15. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    You bet I do[:D] [face_love] [face_batting]

16. DarthMikus

DarthMikus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Howdy, Y'all
    I'm the new guy..well not so new, i've been lurking in the fan art boards for awhile now just discovered this little area of theForce.net
    Well, I'm not really a real person, to be honest, I'm just another one of Darth-Hulk's clones.

17. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I like you already!!! You sound a lot like me!!! Just for the record, he is not me. Don't kill me Lisa.

18. DarthMikus

DarthMikus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    I'm just his lesser known twin brother Shecky.

19. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Oi! He's a comedian, this guy!! Badum dum dum!!!

What about Beppo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.