Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MJSkidmore, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. MJSkidmore Jedi Padawan

How do fans usually react to newbies within the internet community?
  2. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Do you mean in a community that you create or as a general question...? As this is the forum for discussing Fan Sites...
  3. DVeditor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the forums mate - how people react depends on how you conduct yourself usually, and the people around here are generally good about new members. I'm going to move this to the Welcome New Users forum for a more complete greeting...enjoy your time on the boards!
  4. Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Master

star 4
    It depends on the people to decide how to react. Hve fun in the forums with us insane people![face_mischief] I'm kinda new here too, but if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
  5. Fel_Freak228 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello MJSkidmore! Hey is it okay if I (and everyone else) call you MJS or somthing?
  6. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey, MJS! I agree that it usually all depends on how you post. If you add meaningful material when posting, most users will very openly embrace you in discussion. That's on normal boards, of course. If you decide to venture into the YJCC, it then all depends on how sarcastic you are, usually. People there are a little drain bramaged, though. :p

If you need any help or have questions relating to being on the JC, just shoot me a PM. Look forward to seeing you around!

Trika
  7. Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Welcome, MJSkidmore! :) Watch out for Trika_Kenobi; she's continually sugar-high and power-mad! :p
  8. Fel_Freak228 Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't you mean, Emperor Trika?:p
  9. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    You both mean Trika the Almighty Potentate!
  10. Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Whose side are you on, Felf? :p
  11. Fel_Freak228 Jedi Master

star 4
    I live to serve the Rebellion.[face_peace]
  12. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome MJSkidmore! :)

I agree with DVeditor and Trika. On this whole forum (JC/FF) it depends your behaviour and the way you post. But I've seen other forums where it seems that you have to be at that forum for a certain amount of time and/or have a certain amount of posts before you get accepted. That's sad in my view and I'm glad that this forum is completely different. So I wish you much fun and a good long-lasting posting time. :D

See you around. :)
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.