Discussion in 'Abilene, TX' started by Jaina02, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys, I'm new here. I guess you could call me a transfer from the Houston FF. I just moved to Abilene a month ago because I'm a freshman at Abilene Christian University (it seems like everyone that I meet goes there). I don't know if I'll ever come to a meeting, but I sure want to be able to post here! It's great to meet y'all!
  2. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sure you'll make it. We'll make it easy for you.

If you've been to Starbucks since you moved here, then you may have met me already. I'll be starting as the assistant manager there before too long. Right now I'm just a supervisor.

Sorry I didn't get in touch with you earlier this summer. Computer was not connected, but the Waco FF People told me about you... Glad you're here!
  3. SPECTOR Jedi Knight

star 3
    Howdie jaina02!

So you livin' on campus?

4. Yoda525907 Jedi Knight

star 1
    New to these forums. I've been in Abilene for about five years. I knew that there were other SW fans out there but I wasn't sure how to get ahold of them. If anyone wants to talk you can E-mail me at yoda525907@aol.com and I'll be checking back in here often. MTFBWY all. Dave.
  5. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Dave!

Glad to see ya.
  6. Yoda525907 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone here. I've been reading a few of the post in here and I noticed that ya'll get together every now and then to talk about SW and play some SW related games. I'd like to join ya'll in these events if you'll have me. I have a few games like SW Trivial Pursuit and both versions of SW Monopoly. I have a few SWCCG cards and the RPG Core Rule book but have not yet had a chance to learn to play either of these. Well, I look forward to meeting you all. Dave.
  7. strwrshrln Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just keep watching the boards for our next meeting. We have talked about playing the role playing game but have not had thwe chance. I have the starter game for the role playing game and the miniatures game as well. Hopefully we can get together soon.

Harlan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.