main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Newbies: Introduce yourself here :-)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Benae_Quee, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    I'm creating this thread for the new people out there that might want to introduce themselves :) Please tell us a little about yourself, what got you started on your love of Star Wars, your hobbies outside of SW, and maybe a photo :) No need to give your age if you don't want to, I know some people are shy about that ;)

I'll start out with a little about me, your friendly neighborhood CR :)

My name is Kristin, people call me Kris :) I love Star Wars, so much that I have more costumes than probably real wardrobe lol. I met my wonderful husband because of MEPA, and think without him I'd still be stuck in PA. I'm a bit of a shutterbug, love to sew, cook, and make jewelry (check out my itsy bitsy Etsy shop in my signature). I have two 'children' (cats) named Pippin and Leia. My love for SW has been with my for as long as I can remember, it only recently took off with the re-release of the OT (ewwww Special Edition) and TPM really made my love of SW spike.

Here's what I look like :) Yes that is in Times Square ;)
    [image=http://photos.imageevent.com/benaequee/costumes/completed/anhleia/websize/R2%2014.jpg]

So to you newbs, I say WELCOME :D !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.