Social Newbies/Oldbies, how did you come up with your user name?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by BKK, Sep 26, 2003.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. TheGoodImperial Jedi Master

star 2
    I watched "TheGoodGerman" with george Clooney and as I am German had no better diea, I decided to call myself "TheGoodImperial". Later I found out that many people have names like LoyalImperial, EvilImperial, GreatImperial. So that much for my creativity!
  2. Darth_Gamek Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    From Starkiller's real name. Galen Marek

Wish I could change it though
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Oh, in my view, there's a difference between loyal/evil/great and good. The first are bad guys, the last one is a good guy working on the wrong side. Would make a fantastic FanFic! :D
  4. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    I actually had a fairly difficult time coming up with my username. Since my first name starts with L, I wanted it to be my name following Princess, but my mom wouldn't let me. So then I tried some other titles I had made up for myself over the years, but they were all in use ("What a surprise" came my parents sarcastic responses. :rolleyes: ) Finally, I decided I love books, and everyone calls me a geek, so Book-Geek!
  5. Darth_Gamek Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm actually tempted to create a sock with my new usename.
  6. Padawan4687 Force Ghost

star 4
    I chose "Padawan" because it is the current rank of my utter favorite Clone Wars character Ahsoka. The numbers "4687," is just a number pattern that I remember easily. It's almost instinct to use it now...

Recently I made a RPG character "Alisha Tano," who is Ahsoka non-canon great grand-daughter. I'm almost considering making a sock of that name.....hmmmm [face_thinking]
  7. MasterDillon Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah I understand this tread totally I'vr always used my first name in my user name though sometimes I use KnightErrant in some MMO's, and forums.
  8. T-rex-Jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    For my username, its a slight twist of a user name I came up with at a different forum. The only change is that instead of T-rex-king (I use that at the other forum I mentioned), I replaced it with Jedi because this is a SW forum so I felt it fits.
  9. AricaBolts Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everyone!

the way i came up with my name is that i was writing a fanfic and i needed a name for a young girl and i got tired of using my own name! i'm a big Mara Jade Fan so i used Arica, because that was the first time Mara 'Met' Luke and i thought it was a really cool name. Bolts came from Blaster Bolts... (in teh story she's called bolts by a bunch of stormtroopers because she's always shooting things...)

Well, that's about it! boy this is a fun idea!

Arica

God Bless the USA[face_flag] and a Galaxy Far far away...
  10. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    For the newest of the newbs.

The 1138 speaks for itself, but I added it simply because I didn't want the MyKe to stand alone. MyKe is an acronym for something that one of the biggest trolls in the history of these boards said in an argument with me while I was battling him/her/it with my old username. His/her/its views were awful, and in a retort, Vortex posted "MAYBE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!", and I threw it back in his/her/its direction a few times before deciding to use it as my name.
  11. zombiesmakemehot Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hello Everybody! Interesting story, Myke!

You all can pretty much take my name @ face value.
  12. TrooperPX Jedi Master

Kind of into Starship Troopers. ;-)

I use the same name everywhere I go. I consider it continuity of identity.

-David
  13. KingGrimlock Jedi Padawan

For mine i was trying to come up with name that no one else had and that didn't have to invole numbers. i wanted to use Grimlock bc he is one of the best transformers ever and got king from his catch phrase... and those king grimlock has been born
  14. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Interesting! :D But why didn't you simply use Grimlock? Or is it in use by another user already? :confused: :)
  15. Eone_Bane Jedi Master

star 1
    Eone... well; that's a name I use a lot for personas and such. Its also the name of my Star Wars OC. Bane? I happen to be in love with that Duros Bounty Hunter...
  16. KingGrimlock Jedi Padawan

Yea Grimlock itself was already taken or comes with numbers and like to be original or try anyway
  17. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Ah, I see! That makes sense and you found a good alternative! :D

Eone is an interesting name as well - not that usual. :)
  18. BKK Force Ghost

star 3
    Can't believe this thread is still around, wow.....

Haven't been to the JC for a long time now, first signed up with this user name back in '02 when AOTC was coming out. I never have been able to think of anything remotely original when it comes to user names so BKK is just the initials to my name. I don't have many posts with this user name even though it's my original, I've got two more that I used from '02-late '05 before I quit doing the whole message board thing.

Maybe I'll frequent more if Lucas decides on a sequel trilogy that doesn't use CGI....lol. (Hopefully someone else directs as well)

19. TheShinyLightsaber Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Simple, I forgot my old username and email. Favorite color is chrome and jedi's gotta love their lightsaber.
  20. MandaloreYak Force Ghost

star 5
    I assumed it had to be some sort of Star Wars theme and my favorite character is Boba Fett. My nickname IRL is Yak. So, yeah... If I had it back I'd just make my name "The Yak" or something.
  21. Team Padme Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I love Padme so simply decided "Team Padme" :p
  22. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    When i chose my user name it was when Jacen was still good and one of my favorite characters. Who knew that the writers would screw him up.......
    Last edited by jacen200015, Sep 3, 2012
  23. LifeInTechnicolor Jedi Master

star 3
    Life in Technicolor is a Coldplay song I like...
  24. Jason Skywalker Jedi Youngling

I almost always do a star wars character, but since I'm connected with Facebook, I did my first name and I used the Skywalker name.
Moderators: Skiara