main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newbie's Question

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by DarthSettis, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSettis

DarthSettis Jedi Master

Sep 2, 2004
    Hi,

Please forgive me if my questions sound too common. I've received a lot of Star Wars CCG card from the first decipher edition (the name is LIMITED, and they are black border.Other than that, they feature only characters and elements from A New Hope).I'm not interested in keeping those cards and I would like to know if there is some place where I can find valutations of that cards to sell them. Other than that, if there is someone interested, I would be glad to contact him.

From what I have seen, these are the rarest cards I have:

Darth Vader
    Princess Leia Organa
    Millennium Falcon
    Devastator
    Darth Vader's Lightsaber

There are many others. As for now, with the list from the decipher web site, I'm trying to select the rarest from the uncommon and the common.

Please forgive me if this isn't the right place to do such operations. If you can suggest me other web site or message boards, I will appreciate.

Thank you in advance.
    Giacomo

2. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    I'd just post them on ebay, you'll get some $$$ for Vader being a part of the set.

3. DarthSettis

DarthSettis Jedi Master

Sep 2, 2004
    How much do you think I can get from the Vader card?
    It's perfect.

Thanks!

4. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    My guesstimate is about $5-10, or so, but it really depends on your auction luck.

5. WookMaster

WookMaster Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2004
    A Darth Vader Cards Value Is About 30-40$s

6. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    No, it is unlikely to fetch $30-$40 on ebay. If I were posting it on ebay I'd start at $10 ... if I got no bids, I'd repost it starting at $5.

7. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    It really depends.
    I've seen Darth Vaders slip by for 5.00 with no bids or there could be a bidding war for up to 40.00 or 50.00.
    It really depends on what the hot decks are and what new virtual cards are coming out.

-Piett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.