main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Newest Padawan on the block

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I wanted to extend a big congradualations to Dal--Intrepid and his wife for their newest bundle of joy. Haley Caroline was born July 30th @ 6:04 pm. She was 9lbs 2oz and was 21 inches long. Mommy, daddy, sister and baby are all doing well.

Emerald City Empire troops...Lightsabers up for this new addition.

Congrats again!

Jedi Master Kel

2. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    Congradulations! Time to currupt this one with star wars muhahahahahahahahahhahaha. is mini stormtrooper armor an option? lol j/k

3. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Or better yet, Royal Guard armor. :)

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Thank you all! Everything seems to be going well so far other than some sleepless nights, which are to be expected. Big sister seems to be adjusting well to having a younger sibling, let's hope it lasts.

I made a conscious decision before my first child that I would not push Star Wars on any of my kids. If they picked it up via osmosis off of me, so be it. My firstborn likes to play with my old vintage figures and she can name most of the characters, either through figures, comics, pics, or movies.

The only thing I push on my kids is anti-Dook sentiment and pro-Carolina stuff. Some of my daughter's first full sentences were, "Carolina is #1!," "Duke Stinks!," and "Coach K is a baby!" I suspect this will all come back to bite me in the future and she'll probably want to go to Dook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.