main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey newjersey fanforce club

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by buster726, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Just got back from imax AOTC It was awesome. Maybe we should set a date for this month for everyone to meet there to see it and start this club up.

2. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    GREAT IDEA!!!

SWNYC (of which I am a council member) will be at the Nyack on November 7th for a "special" viewing AOTC.

We will also be at the National Con in NYC from 8th-10th. This is a MUST ATTEND event for anyone loving the SW universe.

I look forward to meeting with ANYONE who would like to start NJFF. PM, IM, Email me or just come up and say hi. Let's get the ball rolling!

3. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Actually the special screening is November 9th...LOL. Don't want people showing up on the 7th saying "what's so special about this?" ;)

4. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    i saw you guys will be there for the 7:00 show unfortunatley I will not be there for that show but plan on being there earlier in the day as long as i'm there might as well see it again not driving for 1 1/2 hours for nothing. yoda is even better on IMAX

5. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    eek...my bad..I meant 9th. Good eye, Meri.

PS> To all, see the Southern NJ forum for the FIRST meeting for NJSeperatists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.