Mary News on the Third Meeting.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Eva_Pilot04, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Alright, I just checked Muvico's show listings for Saturday. The earliest that LOTR is playing is 8:15 PM and the only other showing is at 11:45 PM.

I don't think a lot of people would want to stay that late, so I suggest sticking with Hoyts West Nursery. In the poll, most people preferred the 3:15 showing. Is that okay with everyone?
  2. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if I'll be able to stay for the movie, but I'd still like to have a short meeting.
  3. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    Hoyts West Nursery 14
    1591 W. Nursery Road
    Linthicum, MD 21090
    410-850-8999

This place is close to BWI Airport. BTW, somebody want to call and confirm that they will be have the extra footage?
  4. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Wait so what are we doing, I can come btw...
  5. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    This saturday, we're meeting at Hoyts West Nursery 14 in Linthicum to see the 3:15 showing of LOTR.

Should we set the meeting time for around 2:30-2:45 to give people enough time to find the place and get some official business taken care of?
  6. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Good idea, I need directions because I haven't a clue where this is. Somebody PM me.
  7. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
  8. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Eva, I think we should. I know I won't be able to stay for the movie. And I don't think Broadcastah will either. But at least this gives us a chance to have a meeting and get some official business out of the way.
  9. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    Yeah, I might see Blade II instead. :p

The meeting is most important. Probably the easiest way to get directions would be to map it in Yahoo or something, the address is earlier in this thread. It's less than a mile to the BWI Airport, so if you know how to get there etc.......

10. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Will there still be a meeting for the 13th of April? I should be able to attend that at least...
  11. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yeah, as far as I know, the April 13th meeting is still on. It'll be our fourth and will be by the harbor again.

I guess meeting at the constellation would be easiest.
  12. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks very much...kid. :D
  13. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    No problem, shnookie bear. [face_cringe]

[face_laugh]

Anyone up for the ESPN Zone when that meeting rolls around?
  14. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Throws Easter jellybeans*

Why not Hooters? That ought to suit at least some of the males in the group.

:D
  15. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, the wings are good, but we already have one shady (albeit unofficial) sponser. We don't need another one! :D
  16. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We could always get the Hooters waitresses to go over to Victoria's Secret and try some things on...

;)
  17. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Nah, we'd most likely get brought up on charges for sexual harrassment... and you, Isbeth and Errant would get funny looks!!! 8-}

18. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Umm, I already get funny looks. What's your point?

19. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I meant you'd get funny looks for being with a group of male SW geeks trying to get Hooters waitresses to try on stuff at VS!

Except me of course. I'm content as is. :)
  20. DerthNader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, if you say so....

:)
  21. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Unless Derth and the girls engage in a weet star wars t-shirt contest!
  22. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    C'mon, I need directions. I can get to the airport, but I am clueless as to where this place is. And Motterman, call me a complete idiot, but your suggestion leaves me clueless as well. Eva, PM me with directions, you and Motterman are coming from the same direction.

Hey Chissdude, you got a ride, good buddy? Hope you make it this time. I got something I wanna give you.

Mutt, good buddy, always with the cool suggestions.

What time are we gonna meet, where, (be more specific than the theaters), how are jade-sabre, Aragorn and the mighty Chissdude going to recognize us, and us them, since we've never met them before?

Um, Mogook, and Big Broadcastah, I appreciate you guys being able to fit us into your busy schedule once again.
  23. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I'd go to the ESPN Zone, but I doubt ill be seeing much of Hooters.
  24. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Chissdude, trust me, you go to Hooters with this crowd, you will see lots, I promise you.
  25. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, you're welcome Isbeth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.