main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NEWSLETTER MEETING THIS FRI OR SAT

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by INDY-RY_KENOBI, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INDY-RY_KENOBI

INDY-RY_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2003
    Hi, all! I just thought that I'd post a copy of an e-mail that I sent out recently to the newsletter comittee; just in case my e-mail didn't reach you:

This is Ryan Lewis, and I was just getting back with you guys on when would be the most convenient date for us to get together to work on the paper.

How does Friday, April 25th sound to you all? I don't work at all that day, so we could get together in the afternoon, evening, or even both! :) I thought that we could meet at my house, and order pizza for dinner, if desired! :)

I have a Game Cube at my house with three controllers, so we could maybe play a game once we are done working on the paper. Not to mention, I have a pool table, as well as a fooze ball table, so we could have a good time, after getting some work done! :)

If Friday doesn't work out, I am available on Saturday, April 26th anytime after 1 P.M. , and we could do the same thing suggested above! Let me know ASAP which day works best for you, and if this weekend is too soon, we could schedule something for the following one. Hear from you all soon, then; I look forward to getting together! :)

Sincerely,

Ryan "Obi-Ry Kenobi" Lewis
    Publisher of IFSWA Newsletter

I recently got one response:

Ryan,

Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. Friday
    would work for me as far as I know. Aftrenoon or evening
    is better since I work thursday night and would like some
    time to sleep. Let me know what you decide to to.

Later,
    Adam

So! Adam says that Friday looks good. What about the rest of you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.