Next Chat?

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Fettish_01, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    When is the next chat going to be? I am assuming that I have to access it through the club's website, but I STILL can't get it to load on my computer! :( Am going to call my ISP tomorrow and ask what the heck the problem is...

-Fettish
  2. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, I'm gonna throw a couple of dates out there, and you people tell me if they're good.

As of right now, the only days I can set the chat directly after Christmas would be either Dec. 28 or 29, or on Jan. 2 or 3.

Preferences, folks?
  3. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    I can attend on any of those days. Shouldn`t be a problem attending unless something happens to the computer :p
  4. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Any of those times works for me, provided I can get into the chat room without accessing the website... :)

-Fettish
  5. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, you can. If you don't already have one, download an IRC client (I prefer mIRC, but there are several out there) and you'll be set!
  6. Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im Good For Any Of Those Dates Also, With My Luck My Computer Will Blow Up..

I Have mIRC Also.

:)
  7. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, guys, the 28th and 29th are no good anymore, so it looks like the 2nd or the 3rd are the choices. I know that the 2nd is bad for Darth_Raptor, but the 3rd would be a Friday night. Any thoughts?
  8. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Friday works for me =)
  9. Samuel Jedi Master

star 4
    friday the 3rd, works for me.

What time ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.