main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Next CLONE WARS Chapters Airing March 26th!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Feb 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    'Read this earlier this morning from TFN...

The three-minute animated shorts pick up the action where Episode II: Attack of the Clones left off. The Cartoon Network, which aired the first 10 chapters of the series in November, kicks off the next series with Chapter 11 March 26 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT. Subsequent chapters will air weeknights through April 8 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. On April 9, the network will air all the new episodes during prime time; all 20 will air April 10.

Can't Wait! :D

2. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Clone Wars Shorts!! WOOHOO!!!! :D :D

:)

[face_plain]

damn

They mean short episodes...

3. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    don't forget the introduction of the new Ep 3 villian, as announced on the main site... thus fulfilling a prior announcement about an EU character making it into the film.

remember, it's not a spoiler if it's announced on the main star wars site.

4. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Yeah! They said that the EU character in Episode III will be from the clone wars... whether or not, this means the cartoon or the Republic comics is still anybody's guess. I personally would've liked to see Assajj Ventress but it just wouldn't be worth it if we didn't see her fight. :(

5. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    yeah, turns out it's darth vader. who knew he was an EU character? guess it has to do with anakin declaring his allegience to sidious in the last episode and taking his sith name, before he gets toasted in ep 3...

...tee hee. yeah right. had you all going for a minute there.

but seriously, they already announced that the EU chracter would be from the clone wars cartoon series.

speaking of comics, i read the star wars jedi issue w/dooku on the cover. dude, quinlin vos sucks. i mean just plain sucks. he's like anakin without daddy issues and charm... may the force grant him death at the hands of our favorite tuskan killin' jedi.

6. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    I know this is a DUMB question, but this will be out on DVD, right? I haven't seen ANY of them, which makes me sad. :confused: I do eventually want to see them, me being a SW fan and all...

7. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    There's no such thing as a dumb question. :) I don't believe there has been any official anouncement stating that they will be on DVD but my guess is that they will after all of the episodes are complete. You used to be able to download them from www.cartoonnetwork.com but I don't think they're there any more. If someone has a link where they can be viewed, please post it here. :)

8. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    While we're on the subject of CLONE WARS! I found at TARGET today, the 4 figures of wave 2 in the clone wars series! They are as follows...
    *Count Dooku
    *Yoda
    *Durge
    *Clone Trooper

:D

9. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Yay! March 26th ain't that far away! The CLONE WARS section is back up at www.Cartoonnetwork.com!

The Force.net also has a few of the episode synopsis' up right now. :)

10. Daikon

Daikon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    There is no such thing as a dumb question.
    I beg to differ. The story follows as such.....
    Sitting in English class (many moons ago) some how we got on the subject of drinking bleach and one guy informs the class that once, when a wee lad, he did indeed drink bleach.
    And then some chick blurts out, "Nuh-Uh! Did you die?"
    And there we have it folks, a dumb question. They are rare and far between, but they do exist.

-D-

11. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    ROFL! I stand corrected! :D

12. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Okay, I think I've figured out who from the Clone Wars Cartoons will be appear in EP. 3. Read on but BEWARE OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Okay... So apparently at some point in the upcoming chapters, we will see GENERAL GREVIOUS who supposedly is the new bad-ass in Episode III. Those of you who have kept up with the "small spoilers" already knew this. I found all this out from TFN but it sounds like the truth. Anyway... pretty lame but now we know.

...And knowing is half the battle! (G.I. Joe)!!!!

13. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    The other half of the battle is throwing the grenade and running like Hell! :D

14. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    AHAHAHAHA

and may I laugh about the "General Grevious" name yet?

15. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Sure... why not ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.