main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO NEXT CSFF meeting??

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    IT MATTERS TO ME . YOU GUYS DOWN THERE ARE STILL IN DRIVING DISTANCE TO US OLD FOSSELS . IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO EITHER BE THE SAME GROUP AS RMFF . BESIDES , I THINK SARAH IS NEETO .

2. TK1305

TK1305 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    as long as those that want to chill with us get to I dont care if your the almost to new mexico fan force.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I'm neeto? Cool :D

4. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    srry i havent been on much, ive been at basketball camps all week. Just to tell you guys, i wont been here for the next four days so dont make any major decision without me unless it is ultimatly time crunched, ok? ;)

have fun otherwise... :D

5. Darth_Zach

Darth_Zach Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    I'm back! SDorry I haven't posted in a while. We've been having our 'puter fixed, and I'm on a friend's right now. I think it'll be a few more days before we have it back. I miss it. Anyway,I'm up for anything. The thing on Peterson sounds good. I don't play TCG, but I'm willing to learn. I'm free always, so the date doesn'tmatter much.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I say for the next meeting we go to see men in black on Thursday. Even tho I think its the 4th, but there's no fireworks anyways :p

7. Padawan_Willow02

Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    That would be cool. But one problem: are the theaters going to even be open on the 4th? And if so, how in the world would we get tickets? Think of how long the lines would be! :eek: That would be scary: having to fight a little kid for a seat or popcorn. :p [face_laugh]

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    The trick is go on a weekday and to the earliest showing possible... That's how I got to see Harry Potter, first showing first day. I didn't even have tickets ten minutes before it started...

9. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    *nodnod* That sounds like a good plan. So, would we dress in black suites? ;) :D

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    LOL! Then we should go to the first showing. Which is Wed. I think... :D

11. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    That ~would~ be cool. It would most likely be at midnight tomarrow (in 5 minutes it will be tomarrow ><). But it would be cool.

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Yeah, but a bit too short noticed. :p We could all go see the Power Puff Movie when it comes out. In costume of course ;)

13. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    THAT would be funny...espacially if someone like Cory went as Buttercup or one of the others. :D LOL!! [face_laugh]

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    LOL! I'll be the Mayor! :D

Look at the new pictures on the page! Wow! Really bright! Makes me want to paint myself red white and blue! :)

15. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Wow...*gets dizzy* So many bright colors... Wow!

16. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I will NOT be seeing power puff girls in OR out of costume... so git that out yer lil' noggin!

Anyway, MIB would be cool for Thurs, I'm actualy off that day. But can everyone make it on such short notice? I'm going to see it Wed. during the day either way :).

17. Nakta_Ga-mat

Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    So sorry...

still no money on my end...I will have to bow out. Maybe someday I will get a job and then I can start coming to these things...

18. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    That's fine, we're just tossing around the idea. We are actually planning something very free for August. Barbque maybe. We're just trying to find a place...

19. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Hey, boy oh's, im back and bigger than ever!

(RuN AwaY)

well, im out for this week, i have a BIG family reuinon this week so no go for the entire week (and i cannot make excuses because i happened to be here for four days out of the entire two weeks they have been here, so i reall have to go. ;) ) Ill be there in spirit though... :D

so, how have you guys been doing? Im tired as heck and really need some sleep after my basketball camp...so T...ir...e...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

20. Optimus77

Optimus77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Sounds like someone needs a good nap:) Whatever is the plan is good for me guys, I love B-B-Q and willing to help cook. Just keep me informed. By the way, did anyone see MIB II? I heard it was very short.

21. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I saw it last night. Had a nice funny computer animated short before the movie. The movie itself was pretty much like the first one but...well...sequelish...hehe. Not bad.

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I saw MIB. It was good.

Agent M LOL! I was lauging so hard I was crying!

And it was much like the first one. But since I really enjoyed the first one that was fine. I thought it kinda ended abruptly and I would kinda like to hear more about that girl J liked. She just kinda got up and left.

And bad news. No fires of any kind are allowed at any public park. Which means no barbq unless it's at someones house. :( I'm working on my parents right now. We've got two grills that I know how to use (fire heh) but I dunnoo...

23. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    :( Well, it could be worse. You could be like me and live in the middle of no where with no parks at all ;) Or we could make the BBQ before we went and put it like in one of those things that keeps things hot forever and then go to the park. It was just a thought.

24. Optimus77

Optimus77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    How long was MIB II?

25. Darth_Zach

Darth_Zach Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. we get our computer today. I'm still up for anything anytime. I make money now, so I can pay for stuff. I say we just get together and chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.