main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Next dueling event on Aug. 26th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by ObiWanAmanda, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    cool, We need to practice for the movie...... We added a few more steps, nothing hard.....

2. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Yep thats right....can't resist the Bounty Hunter.

Ok guys...5 good for everyone again??? Do we want to do Pizza again or does someone have another idea. Remember, we don't have a lot of $...saving for Atlanta. So everyone bring drinks.

3. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Greetings. I'm going to try and make it and please check if there's a Pizza Hut nearby that delievers. If so, I'll treat. It's not a problem. Well, it's good to be talking on the boards again. I have some catching up to do. Laterz.

>Steve

4. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    The closest Pizza Hut is on Dunn ave. And they wont deliver to ol' Cow Town. Unless someone is willing to drive in to get it. It usually takes about 15 to 20 min. one way to Dunn Ave. Good to have you back Steve. :*

5. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    The closest Pizza Hut is on Dunn ave. And they wont deliver to ol' Cow Town. Unless someone is willing to drive in to get it. It usually takes about 15 to 20 min. one way to Dunn Ave. Good to have you back Steve. :*

6. MJL1138_cavaleia

MJL1138_cavaleia Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Hey, just wanted to let y'all know, I'll be there too. Thanks!

7. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    I don't see a problem with picking up PH, but it does have to be ok'd with the boss. Steve is great! Hail to Steve!

8. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    i am sry that i am going to have to miss this one...but i do have a good resons...i am meeting my other half's rents...and we are celebrating his b-day...wish i could be there..becuse it sounds like u guys are going to have a blast...and Steve its good to see u posting again...till next time...rember always is the pinkside with u!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.