main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Next Fan Film Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yatchie, Aug 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    your over confidence is your weekness.

2. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000

.......weekness???

Two words for ya son, get a spell-checker!!!!!!!!!!!

3. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    this isnt ezboard and doesnt have a spell checker in the text box =(

amazingly i make more spelling mistakes there.

4. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Sadly, weekends are no longer good for me. I have rotated out of them....Ill probably be having Wed/Thurs off around that time...

5. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    actcually vracer, that's four words, but who's counting ;) Needless to say I've never won any spelling b's growing up.

Weekdays work for me too, except for Wed. Tuesdays and Thursdays work best. Monday and Friday's are managable.

6. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    The days I have off and nothing to do are:

Thr - 8/13
    Fri - 8/14
    Sat - 8/15
    Sun - 8/16
    Fri - 8/21
    Sat - 8/22
    Sun - 8/23
    Sun - 8/30

I can do it on other days, but I work till 5:30.

Bob

7. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    I can't make weekend of the 8th - out of town - but any Sat. after that would work, as long as it's after 5. Mondays are also good, but any other weekday I could only do after 6 p.m.

I can offer my place for a meeting - a medium-size apartment, I could seat about 10 - more if we sit on the floor ;)

8. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Hola!

I guess we'd better make this thing official! Howz about we make the meeting this Thursday, the 13th? We'll start at about 6:00pm, but you can start arriving at 5:30 pm. I'll give directions to who ever wants to come. You can use the private message feature here, or our bothan spy net, or use email to get'em. It's really simple to find. The only thing is that we'll have to adjourn at about 8:45 ish. My apartment building is old, and the walls are paper thin. This also means that we will have to keep our voices down(hi yatchie!), since I don't want to get any complaints. I need a voluteer to bring two folding chairs to accomodate an estimated seating of 9. If you want anything other than Sierra Mist to drink, you gotta bring it yourself! Feel free to bring notebooks/pens. If you are going to be there, post in this thread to give us a headcount, and so I'll know who needs directions.

9. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    Sorry I cannot boys I work that Wendsdays, and thursday 5-10 roughly.

Jade

10. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    That's a pity. I had a nice stack of phone books all ready for you! [face_laugh]

11. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    I need at least one big phone book for next time. Only one though, I dont want you to feel dominated by a woman ;)

12. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    We'll maybe.... I dont know if I have to work or not. I lost my schedual (as well as my mind!!) Save me a seat anyways. Laters Dawmer

13. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    Count me in. I'll be there.

Bob

14. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Hello people.

I know most are likely watching coverage of the attacks, but the response to this proposed meeting underwhelms me. So far I have one confirmation, one maybe, and one no. That's three out of almost a dozen of us. I'm going to monitor this thread until late wednsday night, and if no one else confirms that they want to come to the meeting, I guess at that point, I'll have to call the whole thing off. And I'd hate to see that happen. Because at that point, the next logical step would seem to calling the whole project off. Let's not let that happen, okay?

15. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    count me in. I need directions

16. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    You mean you want me to tell you where to go?!?!?! [face_devil]

By the way, check your hotmail, yatchie.

17. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'm still up in the air. Due a change of schedules @ work and my daughter having the stomach flu, it's unlikely I'll be able to make it. I really want to be there too. Do me a favor & let me know what goes on.

18. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    For you Craig, anything

19. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Cool, Yatch. You da man. Besides, I was hoping to go see the Rollins Band @ Ranch Bowl tomorrow night, but thanks to work & lack of funds, that's off too.

20. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Okay, I've sent an email with directions to my slave's hovel. If you don't recieve it, or have any difficulties, just post a note here. Banthagrl, I don't have an email address for you. If you and nerfherderboy want to come, I'll use the private message feature on the boards here to post the contents of my email. If you've never used it, just look at the header at the top of this page. Look for the field that says "Private Messages". When you have a message waiting, it'll say 1 new message in small red letters next to "Private Messages". Just click on it, and it should be obvious how to procede from there. See ya there (or is that here?)

21. banthagrl

Mar 21, 2001
    Sorry I'm slow replying to this thread - we were in San Diego from Fri. to Monday night - and thank god we flew back when we did! Otherwise, we'd probably be on a greyhound somewhere in Utah right about now trying to get home!

Count me in, but I'll be late - I work downtown and don't get off till 6, so it'll be 6:30 at the earliest. Nerfboy lives in Norfolk, (2 hours northwest of here) so doubt he can make it in.

Oh, and fyi, with the new color scheme the PM message is yellow, not red... :p

22. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    I haven't recieved one lately. They've been red for the last year!

23. banthagrl

Mar 21, 2001
    Maybe it's just me...
    (Ahhhhhhh! My colors have spontaneously shifted!)

24. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    I was going to post a PM on the JC,

..........until I got high!

25. yatchie

Jun 7, 2001
    I might not be there until 6 or so. Depending on what time I get off work today. If I get off of work at the regular time I'll be there early, but have been staying late recently. But I will be there.

Oh by the way, Lance is coming too ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.