San A, TX Next Fan Force meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jedirita, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedirita Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey everybody! Hopefully you can take some time out from decking your halls with boughs of holly to get together with your fellow fans! Our next Fan Force meeting will be Saturday, Dec. 14 at 5:00. We will be meeting at the Alien Worlds by Ingram Mall to talk and have fun. Afterward, everyone is welcome to come to my house to watch Attack of the Clones, or "that Hobbit movie" in anticipation of the release of Two Towers. I know that a large group is also planning on going to the midnight release of TT on Dec. 17, so we will discuss those plans, too.

I hope everyone can make it!

May the Force be with you.

--Rita
  2. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    i hope i can make it to the meeting, i,m hoping no last minute stuff from work doesn't interfere. as for the viewing that hobbit movie, i just finished watching the special edition. it's good, but i had enough hobbit for one week. clones looks like it could work for me. we'll see what happens.
  3. Vaderman247 Jedi Knight

I can't make the meeting (sadness fills me), but I will use every weapon in my arsenal to make the Two Towers midnight gathering. **Imagines the music**- Da da daaaaaaaa dun dun!!!

P.S.- Legolas is bad ass
  4. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Meet N Greet time is upon us People, and Alien Worlds on Ingram is the place . . .

Your City Rep JediRita will be there to talk about upcoming things in store for us here at SAFF . . .

Hope you take in on the fun !!!

Take Care

John
  5. StormLeader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi John, and all. I doubt I can make it to the meeting but wish all well. Perhaps one of these Sat meetings may figure into my planned schedule of events. John, email me if this Monday 16 Dec is a good nite to get together to discuss props and stuff. We may get our new clonetrooper helmets in by then. Later all, have a great meeting and movie viewing later.

Jim Marshall
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.