main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp NEXT GET TOGETHER

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey everyone, just to let you know that we will be getting together on March 4 at Brandon's apartment in Manchester. If you want the address, PM me so you can MapQuest it or whatever other mapping site you use. I'd post it here but I'm not sure if Brandon would appreciate his address posted for the world to see! [face_worried]

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    cool to see you guys getting a get together going that is awesome. we are trying to get people to attend a Worcester Sharks AHL hockey game on March 3rd as our meet. In the Foxboro boards we have been trying to meet up once a month and have been sorta successful Dec and Jan were good Feb was Super Bowl meet (I am a Bears fan) but people were sick so it didn't pan out.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003

WHAT'S UP !?!?!?! TK in the HOUSE!?!?! Word to John's mother. :)

How's it's going everyone? I do hope all is will. As you can see we are having a meeting. YAAAAA !!!! for a meeting. I do hope to see everyone there that can make it. The Date is March 4th. The time is something like 12noon to ??? when ever we leave. lol How's that sound.

Drinks and food well be covered, NO worries. We will be talking Star Wars... Duh. :) I'd love to see a game of ST minatures Starship battles going. I'll bring the Fleet. lol OHya, all most for got....lol

C4 !!!!! That's rights it that time again. I will be starting a new post for any one that would like to jump in with any new or info they find on it. As you should know I am all booked to go. We are still working out flights. But for the most part it's all done. So......

Till the meeting. Remember PM me or John for address and phone numbers. Hope to see a good turn out. If I get my new bucket in time I'll bring it by for show and tell. lol (loser)

SeeYa,
    TK

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Just a reminder !!

THIS SUNDAY WE ARE MEETING IN MANCHESTER! THAT'S THIS SUNDAY MARCH 4 AT 12:00 NOON. PM FOR PHONE NUMBER AND DIRECTIONS!!

SEEYA,
    TK

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Final update on our meeting on Sunday. It will be at 12 noon and I believe that TK will be bringing his photos and video he took from his march in the Rose Bowl Parade. We will also chat about our plans for C4, take pics of the figure diaramas that Brandon has made and a toy hunt if there is time. Hope to see everyone there!

And if you need directions, don't hesitate me or TK!

6. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    have fun at your meet tomorrow guys. I know I don't live in NH but I probably would have tried to show up if work didn't get in the way. That always happens.

I know I plan on heading to C4 and I know that the Chris the CR for us (Foxboro) will be attending as well. So if you can let me know what is going we can try to get something together. I am already a part of a planning group with some of my buds from a yahell SW group. Plus some of us at sandtroopers are planning on going as well.

jorge

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    HEllo Everyone!!

The next meeting is going to be slated for .... May 5th. thats right the 5th.

This meeting is going to be an outing ... lets call it a field trip. lol

We will be having it at Jetpack Comics in Rochester NH. I will post more info and directions to follow. I am right now on vacation in NC. at the beach posting this. ( Iknow, I know...why the post, on vacation at the beach?) Well is raining , lol plus it's all most 12 nidnight. lol :) So....

It will be on this day because it is Free Comic Book Day. They will be having members of the 501st. there along with myself. They have a couple artist signing that day and all kinds of great stuff happening. It should be alot of fun. I hope to see everyone that can make it there.

So next meeting is when... ??? May 5th. BE THERE !!

SeeYa,
    TK

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OK Everyone !!

Here are the details for Saturdays meeting / Get together !!

I know there are a lot of FCBD (Free Comic Book Day)going on that date all around New England. But, I promise you this one is going to be BIGGER and BETTER than all the rest.

1st., Because it at MY comic shop. lol

2nd. Because it is also the GRAND OPENING for the new store. So they are going to have a lot of extras on that day for EVERYONE. They are having a meet and greet with several artists, like...

Ed McGuinness - Dexter Vines - Todd Dezago - Craig Rousseau -

Plus 3/4 others as well, just to name a few. So everyone that can make it will be able to meet and greet all artist going. You can also get all your books, pictures, etc. , signed.

The events start that day at 10am. We've been invited to be there all day if we wish. I have plans on being there first thing that day myself, but I figure if anyone else can make it we'd go from 12 to 3pm. I think that is a good time frame. But it can be changed depending on what feedback I get on this.

You can get more info here at http://www.jetpackcomics.com/

They are located at ...

Jet Pack Comics
    112 Portland St.
    Rochester NH
    Phone: 603-330-XMEN (9636)

It's about 15 min. West of Portsmith.
    30 min. East of Concord
    About 45+min. from Manchester.
    From the North, it's about 50 min. south of Portland.

Thanks Everyone
    SeeYa,
    TK

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello EVERYONE!!

I'd like to thank all the member that showed up for Saturday's get together. We did have enough member to come, so it did count as a meeting YA!!!Now than...

First a BIG thanks goes out to everyone on Saturday for a GREAT show. I'd like to thank Ralph at Jetpack Comics for having us.

A special thank to all the artist we meet, who where AWESOME !!
    ED McGuinness
    Dexter Vines
    Rich Woodall
    Craig Rousseau

I'd like to thank Derek and Paul, with out their help we would not have had should a great day!

Also to Jess who help all day with pictures and one more... to our honorary 501st member for the day AL . Who was nice enough to put on the Tuskin for the day. He was awesome.

So...... the BIG STORIE FOR THE DAY!!!

I'd like to give the BIGGEST thanks to all the people the came out. Who help us raise over $100 for the Jimmy Fund. Our total was $120 that's not to bad for a small out of the way comic shop. lol

I have a lot of pictures posted up in my photos. Please feel free to check them out. I do hope everyone esles comic book day went as well. Thanks again to EVERYONE.

SeeYa,
    TK

10. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I am sorry for having missed the meating. I only live a few minutes away from Rochester. I do need to check in here more often.

I promise to be there for the next meeting.

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    The June meeting in in the books!

I'd like to thank everyone that made it. I do hope eveyone had a good time?! I'd like to thank everyone for bring in all the C4 pictures. Only thing is I did not get copy's from everyone. So please let me know the links to the photo sites if you have then of just email me copy's. I'd like to finish up the C4 photo bookand get the copy's out to everyone by the next meeting. Which will be in July. Sometime???

If anyone had any idea for the time , place and date. Please post it. As all ways we can come here. It looks like we are starting to get a little larger again which is AWESOME!! So I do have the hall when and if it is ever needed. Ok... till next time.

SeeYA,
    TK

PS> John .... could you please post the last meeting notes? Thanks, let me know if you need to make something up. lol I know if was not a traditional by the book meeting. lol But I'm sure we can but something up there. :) Thanks!

12. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Best time for me is on weekends. Weekdays are difficult because I can't get out of my office.

How about the 3rd weekend in July?

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds good.
    That would make it the 21st. & 22nd. Sounds good to me.
    I'll make a poll and we'll see. :)

SeeYa,
    TK

14. Darth_Brutalus

Darth_Brutalus Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2006
    Any weekend should work for us. Just let me know!

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Some of us are getting together on Sunday at my place to do some cleaning up of my collection. Your more than welcome to come and join us if you'd like. Just let me know and I'll tell you how to get here.

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.