main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Next meet.....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewykingwookie, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Alright folks, looks like were all set to go. If anyone needs directions or my phone number, just drop me a PM. I'll check back again tonight and then tomorrow morning. As for what time you can all start showing up, anytime after 1:00 Pm is fine with me. Hopefully I'll be all set by then!

See you all tomorrow!

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Alright I will be bringing a deli platter with roast beef,turkey,ham,swiss cheese, rolls, and potato salad.

Anything else we are going to need?

3. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I think we should be all set. In addition to what I already had planned I also picked up some cheese & crackers and made some brownies.

4. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I had a great time at Mike's house today. Sorry the game wasn't the best but the friends made up for it.

Thanks to you and your wife for being such a great host.

The lasagne was really good ( I had 3 helpings ),Jorge once again the wife's wings were delicious, and Beth's roll up minis were good also.

Got to see Spencer for the first time, the SW fan in training. ;)

Good to everyone who was there a really fun time and nice allaround time.

Mike I really liked your collection which motivates me to have to do something with mine.

Jeff's Millenium Falcon Transformer prototypes were interesting and so were the pictures.

All the food was great and thanks to everyone it was a nice meet

5. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Thanks again, Wormie...did I miss Spencer, Chris? [face_plain]

6. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Dawned on me late who Spencer was...forgot it was Jorge's newborn. Sorry Chris & Jorge...brain just didn't make the connection immediately. [face_plain]

7. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Glad everyone could make it today. It was really great to see a large number of us in the same place at the same time.

A big thanks for all the good eats you all brought as well. As Willy Wonka would say it was scrumpdiddlisious. At some point Jorge, I may have to bribe the recipe for your wife's wings off of you. My wife was asking me if I knew how she made them so tender.

Thanks for the kind words about the old collection Chris. Only wish the room was a little more organized. It currently looks like an Ebay staging area with all of the boxes, toys and price guides laying around.

8. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    It was definitely a great time today. My wife was having fun and I think lil Spencer did too once he woke up got fed and was held when the guys went down to look at the collection.

Very nice collection Mike. I can't wait to get a house so I can display my stuff. I have a ton of ideas and will probably do all my own wood working.

Anyway, back on topic. lol It was great seeing everyone hopefully we will be able to do it again soon after the holidays are over with. Unless we want to do a New Year's thing but I will leave that up to others to decide.

The wife will have to share the wing secret because I have no clue. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.