Next Meeting 03/23/03 at 3pm

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    It was decided that our next meeting will be on 03/23/03 at 3pm. We will be going Bowling and probably playing some Trivial Pursuit. The exact address is...

Poelking Woodman Lanes
    3200 Woodman Drive
    Kettering, OH 45420
    Approx 4-5 miles south of Hwy 35 and 1 mile west of I-675
    Open bowling Sunday, close at 12.
    3 dollars per game and 2.00 shoe rental

Hope to see everybody there! :)
  2. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wanted to remind everyone that our next meeting is 1 week from today. :)
  3. corranhornjje Jedi Knight

star 2
    Man there's a convention going on this weekend at Kings Island. Not a big SW one and it's pretty small but the Ohio 501st troopers that can come are going to represent. So I probably won't be coming. We'll see how things go this weekend though.
  4. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    I was farting around on the boards, and came to wonder. What are we going to do at this meeting? I mean besides bowl. :)
    I know that I plan to bring in my drafts for the logo, and the flyers. I may also bring in a sample of a webpage I'm working on, if we're still interested in having a site. And since I plan to do that I'll have to bring my laptop for the presentation (as websites don't print well). Beyond that, though, are we going to cover any club related things?
  5. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    There isn't really anything big on the agenda for this meeting. It's more just a fun meeting. Yeah we'll discuss what we think of the website/flyers, ect and we'll have open discussion to talk about anything club related that is on anybody's mind. Right now as far as future activities go, I'm still waiting to hear from Cincy on what would be a good date for our joint activity and I'm still waiting to hear from Columbus on the date of the Ohio Fanforce cookout. If there is anything anybody wants to discuss at all make sure you bring it up at the meeting. :)
  6. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope to see everybody at the meeting tomorrow!
  7. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm not sure now if I'll be able to make it to the meeting tonight, my sister and her boyfriend are fighting and I've been stuck with the baby. Not to mention I don't know if I'll have a ride to the bowling lanes. If I do show up, it may be a bit later than three. Do you know if/which RTA has a stop near the lanes?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.