main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting 11/22/03

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Our next meeting will be on Saturday, November 22 and will begin at 12:00 noon. The meeing will be hosted at Sarah's house. It will be a Matrix Marathon day. We will watch Matrix 1 & 2 and the Animatrix and then go see Revolutions in the theatre. I will be treating everyone to pizza. Anyone that would like to come just PM Jedi_Junkie and ask her for directions and if there is anything she would like you to bring. Hope to see everyone there. :)

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    If you wanted this posted on Fanforce news...drop me a line Sean!

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I hope to see everyone at this meeting! It'll be great, we just got surround sound and a new DVD player (holds FIVE now! O_O amazing...), and if we want we *could* have ribs in addition to the Pizza....

4. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Mesa liken Ribs. :)

5. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I'll attempt to be there. :) Still working on my theater room but once it's done we'll have to do something like this for LOTR if I get it done in a month. Yeah right. Maybe EIII. :)

6. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    We will definetely do this for LOTR as well. That will probably be our January event. :)

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Holy crap, a meeting with all three LoTR movies?! That'd have to be... practically a sleepover. <_<

8. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    LoTR man the 1st 2 would take almost 7 hours to watchthen another 3 and a half for RoTK! Well hell Im in!

9. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I got tickets to the marathon showing: it starts at 1:15 and ROTK doesn't start till 10:00 so it's well over a 12 hour time investment. But boy will it be worth it!

I would like to do something like this for the entire SW saga sometime....

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I don't know how we are going to make it through the 3 movies AJ!!

11. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I'm just going to go to see them all seperately, I think my eyes would be too tired to watch 3 movies in the dark in a row.

12. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    We may have a problem. Before I left work they told all the employees that we might have to work Saturday. We will find out definetely tomorrow towards the end of the day. Let's just hope that I don't have to work.

13. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    ..... Is anyone PLANNING to come?

14. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    I'm gonna try. Have a work event at 5 so I'll have to bug out before then but I definitely want to come. Don't have net at home yet so I sent ya a PM Junkie with my phone. If you could call me with time/directions I'll be there.

Jake

15. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Well bad news, I do have to work tomorrow so I won't be able to come. If you want to still have it and see if anyone comes Sarah you can or we could just reschedule it for another time. Let me know what you want to do.

16. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    No offense to anyone, but that is too much Matirix for me to handle, plus I saw Revolutions last week and thought it was good but not good enough to pay to see again.

17. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Well, we don't have to watch the Matrix. If you don't show up we probably will not watch the Matrix, seeing as I don't have it on DVD. I've suggested that we could just watch SW, LoTR, or anything that strikes our fancy. Doesn't matter to me what we watch, the Matrix was just a theme.
    Heck, we could watch the Ohio vs. Michigan game.......... I like that idea... <_<

18. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    Sorry to all for my nonattendance. Woke up at 4 am with the flu and decided I wasn't planning on moving from bed all day long. Wouldn't be nice of me to get you all sick either. Definitely need to do a meeting in Dec but Nov is pretty much finished with the holiday coming up this weekend. 1st couple weeks in Dec are pretty good though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.