KC, MO Next meeting 6/05/05

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by LukeSkiewalker, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    soooo... how 'bout that meeting? :)

i HATE oppm!!!!! lol yeah random thought
  2. Janz_Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes you bring your own clothes. You don't have to buy new ones. They did the same thing with Revelations' Day 1 shoot and the reason why you would have to bring your own clothes is because of budgetary concerns.
  3. Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can't remember if I posted on this or not, and I'm too lazy to check, so yeah. I can't come, my drill team competitions are in January, and the whole monthe is spent in preparation, that means before and after school, and weekend 7 am practices. sorry guys, maybe the next one.
  4. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't see anything that will keep me from comming, so I should be there.
  5. Janz_Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    The shoot for the 18th is temporarily on hold. It will probably be rescheduled to later in the year, if at all. The script has been undergoing some rather interesting metamorphoses lately. :) I'll keep you guys updated.

Chris
  6. Sniper_Wolf Force Ghost

star 4
    ah. i thought it'd be put back do to snow. :p

wolf
  7. Sniper_Wolf Force Ghost

star 4
    so is the meeting still on the 18th?

wolf
  8. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think so. Thats what the line below says.
  9. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes the meeting is on Sunday the 18th. Please let me know if you are going. If no one is going there is no real point in me going and it will save me a 30 min trip.
  10. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
  11. Sniper_Wolf Force Ghost

star 4
    sorry, but to do family stuff, I can't go. :_|

wolf
  12. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    not me... :(... i'll be skiing in colorado :D
  13. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well if no one but us two are going, maybe we should move it back one week. Maybe more people could make it.
  14. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
  15. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    umm... so, sunday, january 25, 7pm, at the BN on the plaza... i could probably do it... not for a very long time, though, with school the next day and all...
  16. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    I would like a yes or no from anyone planning/not planning on attending the meeting if we have on Jan 25th. If it is just going to be Tony and I for either one I would rather cancel this meeting until the next one in March and hope that more are able to attend then. As it is I really don't know what to discuss at this next meeting. I pretty much out of ideas. I have posted everything that was discussed at the last meeting that seemed to be important and nothing has come of any of it.

Regardless I would just like to see at least a couple of other people at our meetings besides my wife and I. I know people have busy schedules but I was hoping that planning dates for meetings a year in advance would help with that. So far it hasn't made any difference. Sorry I am ranting. I have been in a typing mode tonight and I can't seem to get my fingers to stop......okay I think I might be able to pry them away long enough to hit post now. ;)

EDIT: I know Marie is saying probably but I need a yes or no. "Probably's" are what caused me to think people were going to show up to the last meeting.
  17. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    erm... well, my parents aren't home. and when they get home, we have to pack, because tomorrow morning we're leaving for the airport at 5am... well, my schedule is free. my dad would probably be willing to drive me to wander around barnes and noble, if nothing else... if i go, my brother will probably tag along (he's a registered member, monkeyfett [or is it monkey_fett?], but never posts)... as far as i know i can come. yeah i'll be back in town monday night, i'll let ya'll know for sure then :)
  18. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    just to clarify my last post wasn't directed specifucally at Marie I was just using it as it an example. There was more than one person who told me that they would probably come last time and like I said I am just trying to prevent any confusion.
  19. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I say move it to next weekend. This weekend is a three day weekend so alot of people will be busy.
  20. Jans_Walker Jedi Knight

I think one of the reasons that a fan force has never taken off in Kansas (or Kansas/Missouri in this case) is that nobody ever commits to anything. :(

And I'm not talking about you out-of-towners like me who don't live in KC. I think I should come to one of these sometime, though. If my film's aggressive shooting schedule doesn't get in the way I'll plan on doing so. And I'll try to get a friend from Columbia to come, too.
  21. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just so you know, I'm not going tonight but I will go next weekend.
  22. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    yeah, i can totally go the 25th... if we're still on for then or whatever... :)
  23. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
  24. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
  25. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    ouch! the meetings seem to be dropping date to date. well, i'm sorry to say but in truth the fan force in kansas or missouri has to think beyond the average. meaning, in the past clubs were centrally about the toy/merchandising collecting.

keep in mind, kansas is a state whose cities are distanced over miles of boonies...not a good thing...and you'd think MO would have something besides the St. Lous....hmmmm

conclusion: i think we need a bigger boat :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.