main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Next Meeting Aug. 8th-This Weekend

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    It's that time again.

Will it be a intimate setting like last time?

Will there be special guests?

Will Those kids and that dog stop my evil plans?

Be there this week,

Same Imperial time...Same Imperial place.

2. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    I know this is late in the game, but, is there any way we could move this months meeting to next weekend on the 15th?????

I really want to make this meeting since there is a lot to talk about & Watto won't let me out of the shop -JK-. Seriously though, I have to work this Sat & can't get it off.

Thankx,
    Vos

3. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    <Watto Voice> Hey, get back to work, you filthy jedi scum! </Watto Voice>

[face_laugh]

On that note, I've work 2pm-11pm, and I'm in the middle of moving stuff, so I will not be able to be there either. Hope it's great!

-TJ

4. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    OK, I guess i should have known that if i tried to plan a meeting it wouldn't take place specialy on the 2nd saturday of the month.

It looks like we will be having the meeting next weekend on the 15th, I now expect everyone to be there.

5. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    The 15th is the day I am required to be out of my current apartment, although I will get a couple days leeway any time off will be dedicated to that first.

Sorry guys (as if this is really new coming from me, right?).

-TJ

6. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Earl and I will be back to attend if it is on the 15th. :)

7. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Hey Earl, would you like for me to bring your goodies from SDCCI-40 to the meeting???

Photos are finally up-loaded. Just labeling each pic & removing the dups b-4 posting them.

Vos

(depends on how our funds look like, but we're thinking of watching Robocop 5 err, I mean G.I. Hoe:[oops! meant Joe]The Rise of Baroness's Brother[there I go again... meant Cobra]on the weekend[more than likely in Natomas]. Let us know, maybe we can do a group effort.

8. darthmetalhead2

darthmetalhead2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2007
    Belda is attending her Star Trek group day with activities and I may end up going to an A's game since she is busy. Even though we aren't going to be there..welcome back Earl and Susan..I'm so happy that you guys are doing better. Our prayers are always with you guys.

Alex

9. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Oh well, I was looking forward to seeing who the special guests could be and coming up with ways to stop those kids and that dog from stopping your evil plans Marric! I guess next weekend it is. Plus it will be nice to see Susan and Earl again and hear some stories about Comic Con from all of those that went. How was the Hallmark booth?! ;) So count me in for the 15th as well now!

~DZ

10. csarrico

csarrico Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2007
    Hey all!! Believe it or not, I finally have weekends off! I will finally be able to return to the meeting. Thank fully it won't be this saturday since I will be attending my friends funeral but I should make it next weekend. I will be putting it on my calendar. If someone could send me the address again so I can GPS it i would appriciate it. Thank you and see you all very soon!

11. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hey cool beans... because I wasnt going to be able to make it this weekend...See you guys next weekend

12. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Well, it looks like we'll all be there next weekend then! It's a good thing that it turned out this way because I wasn't going to be able to make it this weekend either! LOL
    What forces (not the Force, I would think) are causing all of us to be unavailable this weekend? [face_laugh]

--JediDarkNight

13. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    IT'S A TRAP!

How do I know? The Admiral told me so.

[image=http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7351/admiralackbar2jl1.jpg]

-TJ

14. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I hoping everyone that said they were coming today will be at Round Table at 1pm.

There's lots to actually discuss today. The Chancellor is making his secretary work hard with agendas and rosters...I'm expecting some payback from the boss for all this typing. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone -- it feels like it's been a long time! See you soon.

15. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Earl and I will be there. :) Will be good to reconnect with everyone and make plans for our busy September. Did you guys get tickets for the Star Wars Concert???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.