main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Next Meeting: Cincinnati Mills Mall, September 18 at 1pm in the foodcourt.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, Sep 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori_of_Cincinnati

Lori_of_Cincinnati Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2005
    It was great to see everyone at Cinci Mills. Meetings are a great way to get Star Wars news.

2. True_Killer

True_Killer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2005
    Count me in for the next one..Sundays are not good, Sundays is football day for me, my father has Bengal season tix plus i like to just chill and watch football..But whatever date you pick, i will show up.

3. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    For the next meeting I'm thinking about October 22 at the eastgate minigolf/gokart place. I don't know what the name of it is nor any contact information to see if it will still be open then. If anybody knows please post or PM me.

4. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    I live right down the street from there. We could stop by my place after to get our booze on if you feel like it, lol. Anyway, here is the contact info (copied from CinWeekly)

EASTGATE ADVENTURES
    3232 Omni Drive, Mt. Carmel
    (513) 753-8000

HOURS: Noon to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and noon to 11 p.m. Friday-Saturday with extended hours (10 a.m. to 11 p.m.) from Memorial Day through Labor Day

COST: $6.75 adults, $4.75 ages 12 and under

PAR FOR THE COURSE: A 19-hole course that features both a mountain and a cave, Eastgate Adventures also boasts a lake complete with large koi you and your family can feed while putting the afternoon away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.