main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next meeting date

Discussion in 'Archive: Charleston, SC' started by motf-jan, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Who can make a meeting at Barnes and Noble in North Charleston either Friday October 3 or Saturday October 4 around 6:30 or 7 o clock? Please let me know so I can have Mandy post it.

We need to discuss upcoming Holiday events and any charity causes we wish to pursue as well as Halloween party?

If I can get the Star Wars shrine finished by December, I'm willing to have a party at my house if someone can supply the Star Wars Holiday Special to view. I actually have the Star Wars christmas album LP, but no record player ;-)

We really need to decide on a specific day each month, like the 3rd Saturday, etc to meet so I can place the info in the newspaper or flyers.

Thanks,
    Janet

2. Akela9

Akela9 Jedi Master

Jul 11, 2001
    I can make just about any evening meeting as long as I know in advance.

And I have the Star Wars Christmas Album on CD...

Bill

3. motf-jan

Feb 25, 2001
    Our next meeting will be Saturday, October 4th at 6:30 pm at Barnes and Noble North Charleston.

Everyone interested is welcome.

Thanks,
    Janet

4. motf-jan

Feb 25, 2001
    Reminder:
    Meeting tommorow at 6:30 at Barnes and Noble!
    Janet

5. SirJorEl

SirJorEl Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2003
    Hey Janet,

We going to have a seperate November meeting or just do the Halloween thing for our meeting

Jor El Aka Larry

6. motf-jan

Feb 25, 2001
    You need to check with jedischolar about that one. We aren't having a formal Halloween party. I know she is having one like last year with everyone welcome. I'm going to be at the fair this year and won't be able to come.

I believe we will have a November meeting probably the second or third weekend to collect our food items for the foodbank and to settle up any plans for the December 6th Christmas party. (Which also happens to be my 40th birthday)

Janet

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I can't believe it was just Halloween again! I hope that you all had a fun and safe All Hallows Eve. :)

And don't forget to send me info on your next meeting. :D

I say that just because I've been kinda quiet around here lately and I don't want you folks to forget about me. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.