main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by MoronDude, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay so our last meeting (10/3/02) wasn't all it was cracked up to be, but it still was fun. (Telling all of Anthony's most embarassing stories [face_devil] ) I say we don't wait another month to try again. Let's do it it two weeks! Here's the date I'd like to do it: Oct 24, 2002 same time, same place. However, this is a discussion, so let's discuss. Would you all be willing to do it again than, or to wait a little longer? Is this day or place or time bad for you? Please let me know as soon as eartly possible.

2. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Sounds good to me, let me know

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    that should work for me

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, OFFICIAL!

October 24th, 2002 7:00pm at the MSU. I will be there early, and if anyone wants to join us, I will be out in the front of the MSU standing on a concrete bench until maybe 7:15. While parking is scarce, remember that after 5:00 you can park in Student parking places reguardless if you are a student or not.

Oh and Raith... write yourself a Post-It note ;)

5. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    LORD RAITH NEEDS NO POST IT NOTE!!!!

But just in case. 'grabs a post-it note and pen and scribbles' meeting thingy, some time.

There, all done

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay i just sent the official notice to Obey Wann and it should show up sometime today or tommorrow on fanforce.net.

Also, we have something MAJOR to talk about. Obey Wann e-mailed me, and Talon-Wolfe probably also got the e-mail. I'm waiting of word about whether I can spill the beans as of yet, because up til now they've kept it pretty hush hush. Here's the thing though. As soon as i get word, i'm going to need your help to make it happen as planned. I can't wait to tell you. (Unless you already know, then just act surprised)

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay our next meeting is on fanforce.net HERE! I know this meeting will be overshadowed by our AOTC IMAX duties (if any) so we may spend less time talking about Fan Films, and more time talking about this awesome project! This is really the first time LFL has worked closely with the whole Fan Force system.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Oh, Protoss, I'm awaiting word from Anthony if he can make it Thursday. If he can, will you be able to pick him up same time, same place?

9. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
  10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, he can go, so everything's set! This is going to be an interesting meeting, to say the least.

11. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    okay i will pick him up about 6:20pm and we will get there about 7pm

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    TOMORROW IS THE NIGHT! I'LL BE THERE EARLY, SO LOOK TO ME LIKE A SHINING BEACON OF LIGHT! OR AS A ROAD SIGN YOU CANNOT EASILY MISS!

13. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    Sorry, guys I cant make it. I have to work until 8:00 at the earliest tomorrow. PM me with the details of the meeting.

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well crud! This was shaping up to be a great, well rounded meeting, but work is work... and you know Fan Force won't put food on your table.

Okay, since Raith won't be able to make it, we'll keep the discussion to the IMAX party and leave the Fan Film stuff for later.

15. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Damn, sorry guys but I can't make it tonight either...

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    that really sucks! Well, I'm here now... on the computers, and I'll head outside in about an hour to stand around and wait for people.

If you don't know me, you can find me out in front, standing on the concrete bench.

17. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    When is the next scheduled meeting? So, what was discussed and any progress on Imax? I can ask some newsmedia people if I can get more info on Lucasfilm's involvement and just how much they are involved with Las Vegas. Maybe the newsguys can help us out a bit if Luxor is being hard-headed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.