main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting: February 4th 2006

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by Darth_Santos, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Okay, we'll try again.:p Dolphin Mall > Borders entrance > 4pm

For directions to the mall, visit Mapquest

Please exchange cellphone numbers via PM. Do not post them here. I currently am cellphone-less (long story) but once I get one, I will PM everyone that plans on attending.

May the Force be with us.

2. JediCerasiKaDela

JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2005
    I'm still here...YAY!I haven't moved yet.Still got 2 1/2 weeks, so I might be able to make it.As for cell number I don't have a cell anymore so I will just post on here before I leave since it takes me a while to get there.

3. SithRebel1206

SithRebel1206 Jedi Master

Jan 28, 2006
    Would I seem odd if I went? I mean I'm only 14 but Ive always wanted to attend some sort of Star Wars convention or meeting near me, with people who are interested in teh same thing.

4. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004

Did you know that, when he first wrote Star Wars, George Lucas intended it for a younger audience? What I'm trying to say is this: Star Wars is made for you. But anyway, there are members of all ages in our fan force. Trust me.

5. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Another meeting!!! OK...let's hope this one isnt a failure.

And SithRebel1206...come out and join us!!! If you're a Star Wars fan you'll fit right in...no matter what your age is. :D

Hope to see you all there. MTFBWY!!!

6. darthlrrp

darthlrrp Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2005
    cool--will try and make it--tried to contact DarthKoRnRawker (check your pm!!!) even called you up man--you never pick up! lol--i know you got a life too---anyway will be pming cell phone number soon

dl

7. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    I'm gonna go because I leave in 2 weeks so I wanna go to one more and hang out before I go :)

8. darthlrrp

Oct 19, 2005
    gotta baby shower to go to tomorrow so i will not be later than 1630---anyone know how long is the meeting gonna be.....how long are people gonna stick around infort of borders, 15 20 min?? are you guiys gonna stroll around the mall???just curious--i have checked my pm and no one has pmed me their cell numbers except for DarthKoRnRawker, so i am pming everyone here my cell

hope to see ya there

dl

9. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    I'm so embarassed to say this, but I will not be able to make it to the meeting for private reasons. I tried the best I could to make space for it, I really did, but I will not be able to attend. I am letting you all down. I am so sorry. :(

10. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    >.< Damn dude...that sux. Well you know we will have other meetings.

11. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    Again, I am so sorry for this. Forgive me if I've caused any inconveniences.

12. darthlrrp

Oct 19, 2005
    don't worry Darth_Santos---life happens lol

you will be missed-----

dl

13. SithRebel1206

SithRebel1206 Jedi Master

Jan 28, 2006
    More dissapointment....due to the weather conditions here I won't be able to make it either. Sort of a bad weekend to go out anyway. I'll try to make it next time though.

14. darthlrrp

Oct 19, 2005
    its pouring here in homestead, but that ain;t gonna stop me---if worse comes to worse........i'll buy a book lol

DL

edit---talk to one of the bosses and it looks like we are gonna have it some other time--i think it is better this way---don't want nobody getting into an accident in this rain

peace all

dl

15. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Hey everyone. I regret to inform everyone that due to the bad weather conditions today's meeting has been CANCELLED!!! :(

I will try to talk to everyone who was planning to attend today so that we can try to set up another meeting very soon.

Once again today's meeting has been cancelled. Keep checking back to hear when our next meeting will take place. Take Care and May The Force Be With Us All.

16. darthlrrp

Oct 19, 2005
    so when is the next one??

dl

17. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    I'm willing to have the meeting whenever!!!
    DarthSantos, when do you think you'll be able to come down for another meeting???

18. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    Okay, this Saturday I cannot attend a meeting because I was invited to the Marlin's Fan Fest 2006. The following Saturday (Feb.18th) I can attend for sure. I cannot attend the Saturday that follows the 18th (25th) because I am going to MegaCon in Orlando that day.

For short: I can attend on the 18th.
    :)

19. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Ok excellent!!! I guess we'll set up another meeting for the 18th!!! [face_dancing]

20. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    That sucks I am not going to be able to attend because I move on the 16th :(

21. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    I'm very sorry, Tiff! I wish I could meet earlier but I can't.

22. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    It's ok.I just want everyone to due me a favor go to the meetings :) We all worked real hard to get this group and running and keep me posted on how it's going,deal?

23. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    It's a done deal! :p Good luck on your journey and keep visitng us here at TF.N! [face_peace]

24. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    We appreciate all the support that you've given us, all the way from the beginning.

25. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Yea thanx a lot for everything!!! You were one of the few who has actually tried to make this FanForce a reality!!! I wish you the best and we will definitely keep you updated on wat goes on around here. Thanx again for your support and enthusiasm when we needed it the most. Take care and "remember, the Force will be with you ALWAYS." :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.