main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Next Meeting: February 4th 2006

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by Darth_Santos, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCerasiKaDela

JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2005
    Aww you guys are so nice.You brought a tear to my eye :_| ...And I'll keep visiting the boards and posting.May the force be with you [face_peace]

2. darthlrrp

darthlrrp Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2005
    so what are the specifics for tomorrow.....

dl

3. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    I'll be there at 4 pm...

4. darthlrrp

Oct 19, 2005
    i have pmed all here my cell and i have others as well --so if anything arises on my end i will contact someone--or if it is cancelled please let me know at my cell phone because i will not be around a PC tomorrow

dl

5. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Ok tomorrow at 4pm in front of Border's bookstore at Dolphin Mall!!! [face_peace]

6. darthlrrp

Oct 19, 2005
    sorry folks--tried to make it but i couldn't :-(

dl

7. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Another unsuccessful meeting >.<
    I got there late at 4:19 and I waited unil 5PM.
    This is not turning out well.

8. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    I got there at 3:51 pm and waited at the front door until 4:15 pm. After that I went to the literature section and sat down to read. I think I'm gonna give the whole meeting thing a break for some time...

9. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    Hey guys...just checking in.That sucks you couldnt have the meeting :(.Guess what?It snowed up here the other day,it was pretty cool.Anyways I hope you guys can get a meeting together soon.

10. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    Glad to hear from you!!! :)
    You're so lucky that you got to see snow!!! I've only seen snow once...it's really cool. LOL!!
    Are you gonna try to join the FanForce over there???
    Here things arent looking well as you can see...the past meetings have been duds and well it seems that everyone is just sick of showing up to the mall and not have any meeting. >.<
    Anyways, take care...keep on checking out the board...and May The Force Be With You!!!

11. Darth_Santos

Dec 9, 2004
    Hey! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for remembering us -- that means a lot! Continue stopping by once in a while. We miss ya!

12. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    Yup I'm trying to attend the fanforce meetings up here.There is one coming up next week and I guess lots of people show up and are really enthusiastic about it.I just hope one day you guys can get a huge gathering like up here,that would be awesome.It snowed again last night.Not much though since it's almost spring,but it was still really cool to see.I'm gonna have some pics up soon of the snow and the city and all that and post it on my myspace.So if you guys have myspace then add me. http://www.myspace.com/tangzilla

13. JediCerasiKaDela

May 4, 2005
    Dude Kornrawker my friend and i cracked up over that zelda music vid you put up of you on your myspace.my friend says add her cos you're awesome.http://www.myspace.com/ambtron

14. DarthKoRnRawker

Feb 6, 2005
    LOL...glad someone likes my random moments.

Anyways, it's awesome that you're gonna join the FF over there. Tell us wat it's like and maybe we can incorporate some of the stuff that they do at their meetings over at our future meetings. I'll keep an eye out for your new pics on Myspace. Take Care!!! MTFBWY!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.