NEXT MEETING...FEBRUARY 8TH

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by DarthGyos, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    yes...it is very important to have about 75% of what we plan to do in the FF Community by the end of this meeting, so that by the end of the 3rd meeting, we will be 100% planned & official.
  2. tracer123 Jedi Master

star 4
    Crap, well hate to tell you guys this but I won't be able to attend this meeting either. (Bloomfield! geez what happened to Freehold!) Im sorry it took so long for me to respond but finals just got over and I was crammed for a bit there. Unfortunately my production company is in the middle of taping a new movie so that means we shoot on Saturdays and Sundays. Our schedule is normally 11am-4pm, but things change as to what certain scenes call for. Hopefully I'll make the next meeting and might bring a few buds along. Sorry again.

--Tracer
  3. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    :_|

Still waiting to meet you Tracer...

We have decided to meet in a different place each time...as to that no one gets displaced everytime.

4. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't know how much of an effect this will have on Saturday, but they are calling for some accumulating snow on Friday. But most weather people don't know what the heck they're talking about. :p

It is a shame tracer, but soon enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.