Next Meeting for New Hampshire Echo Base

Discussion in 'Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    [color=4682b4]Well it seems that Darth Real Life has got its nasty hands on Rik, and for now The Cantina will be unavailable for meetings. So what I need now, is everyone to come up with ideas for where we can hold the next meeting, so I can see what we have around. Here are a list of some of the ideas that were discussed previously:

Hobbie offered the idea of going to a park in Manchester (Personally I believe the weather is still a bit unpredictable, however, I think this would make a great May or June meet)

Baron Fel came up with the idea of using the Student Union at one of the Colleges or Universities in the area.

A resturant (Though this could be a problem because we do love to have a great time)

TK mentioned that his apartment complex has a social room available to the tenants at no charge (Please correct me if I am wrong on this TK)

Wedge and I discussed it and could hold a meeting at our home, however we live in Exeter.

So, please everyone, put in your two cents on this discussion, and let us know what you think of each of the ideas we already have, as well as coming up with new ones.

Oh, and as you can see, I am back, I had to break down and buy a new computer this week, as my faithful Ranger became one with the Force. However, Quasar has stepped up to the position and thus far is working out wonderfully as my new astromech.

Thanks,
    Jaded[/color]
  2. Sebulba2179 Force Ghost

star 4
    How about some bowling at Lakeside Lanes? Ya know - right by the traffic circle off of Rt 101. Or if we could keep an eye on the Center of New Hampshire and see if there's any interesting events going on there (like a SW convention :D), maybe we could fix something up.

Slightly off-topic, but there was a model railroad show there yesterday, and there was one guy who was selling a lot of second-hand equipment and collectibles. These collectibles were so varied that he even had some SW stuff on him. I couldn't help being reminded of a picture I saw once in a magazine, of a huge black diesel locomotive with a nasty-looking front end. The caption follows:

"If Darth Vader were a locomotive engineer, this gnarly snarler would probably be his engine of choice. It's a NS U-235B that looks rather like something sinister out of Star Wars." :p
  3. Hobbie107 Jedi Padawan

I like the Weather. Weather like me is totally unpredictable. Anyway I think that the some ideas would be awesome. As soon as anyone gets an idea please let me and Leia know. I'm not on Fan Force too much so an email at Hobbie107@yahoo.com is very much appreciated. MUAH :-* Love ya Ciao.

I am The MAN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.